Profile for silver surfer > Reviews

Content by silver surfer

silver surfer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Anne: The Green Gables Complete Collection (All 10 Anne Books, including Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, and 8 More Books)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... read all about Annes adventures and mis adventures would recommend it to any age, 12 May 2015
It is lovely to read all about Annes adventures and mis adventures would recommend it to any age, will worth the read and havenot finished all of the stories.

A Faraway Smell of Lemon
A Faraway Smell of Lemon

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 May 2015
Very interesting read

The Man in the Snow (John Shakespeare)
The Man in the Snow (John Shakespeare)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another very interesting story by Rory Clements would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading Tudor mysteries, 25 Mar. 2015
Another very interesting story by Rory Clements would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading Tudor mysteries. Well written.

Victorinox Serrated Paring Knife 10cm Blade length
Victorinox Serrated Paring Knife 10cm Blade length
Offered by Knives Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this serrated paring knife, 18 Feb. 2015
Delighted with this serrated paring knife, very difficult to find anything like this in my own home town. I am so pleased I am ordering another for when we go camping.

Soft Leather Clip Top Frame Ladies Coin Purse (Purple)
Soft Leather Clip Top Frame Ladies Coin Purse (Purple)
Offered by Just4ugifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted for my small change very nicely made and a nice strong clip fastener, 14 Jan. 2015
Just what I wanted for my small change very nicely made and a nice strong clip fastener. I would recommend this to any oen how wants a nice strong little coin purse.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with my Revlon shape and smooth, 11 Jan. 2015
Delighted with my Revlon shape and smooth.It is perfect for my short hair style, I have to give my hair a quick dry with my hair dryer as I have thick hair so towelling dry is not quite enough before using the air styler. It performs just as I had hoped it would from the reviews I read.

Padders Men's Navy Slipper ALBERT 10 UK
Padders Men's Navy Slipper ALBERT 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these slipper bought for my husband and he is delighted with the fit and quality, 4 Jan. 2015
Second pair of these slipper bought for my husband and he is delighted with the fit and quality.

MENS LEATHER 1.5" BLACK BELT MADE IN ENGLAND (XXLARGE= (42'' to 46'' waist))
MENS LEATHER 1.5" BLACK BELT MADE IN ENGLAND (XXLARGE= (42'' to 46'' waist))
Offered by zack hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and the young man who received it was very pleased with the quality, 4 Jan. 2015
Bought as a Christmas present and the young man who received it was very pleased with the quality.

Mens Cotton Loose Wide Top Socks Size 6-11 Fashion 12 Pack
Mens Cotton Loose Wide Top Socks Size 6-11 Fashion 12 Pack
Offered by CaptainValue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
Bought as a Christmas present and my husband was delighted with them certainly recommend them.

The Dukes Of Hazzard: Season 2 [DVD] [2005]
The Dukes Of Hazzard: Season 2 [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Catherine Bach

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's boyfriend was delighted and has viewed them already, 4 Jan. 2015
Eventually received this dvd for a Christmas present, after the first supplier let me down.Ordered on the Monday before Christmas and was informed I would receive it on Christmas Eve which I did. My daughter's boyfriend was delighted and has viewed them already.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7