Profile for caveman > Reviews

10 packs of Swan Menthol Extra Slim Filter Tips
10 packs of Swan Menthol Extra Slim Filter Tips
Offered by GET7/24

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 15 Jun. 2016
Read some reviews complaining about some of these filters, I've had several boxes and can't see the problem, old ones, new ones, all mentholly, just like it says on the packet.

Rizla Smoking Paper, Blue
Rizla Smoking Paper, Blue
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 15 Jun. 2016
Not much to say about Rizla papers, they are what they are, if you like them you buy them, they always do the same job, result.

niceeshop(TM) Black 2.4GHz Foldable Folding Wireless Optical USB Mouse With Receiver for Laptop PC
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 4 Mar. 2016
Great mouse for the money, buttons are slightly clunky but it doesn't bother me. Ridiculously cheap for a mouse that works this well.

Bridgedale Men's WoolFusion Trekker Socks - Green, 9-11.5
Bridgedale Men's WoolFusion Trekker Socks - Green, 9-11.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Mar. 2016
Great socks, good for 3 season walking in Scotland, warm, comfortable and blister free feet.

Mini Wireless Keyboard, Esynic 2.4G Mini Wireless KODI XBMC Keyboard Touchpad Mouse Combo - Multi-media Portable Handheld Android Keyboard- for PC Google Android Smart TV Tivo Box Media Mini TV PC Stick HTPC IPTV Laptop Raspberry PI PS3- British Layout - Black.
Offered by eSynic

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 2 Feb. 2016
Brilliant. I wondered if this would work at all at the price but it does exactly what it says. I'm rubbish with technology and was happy to plug this in with an M8 box and use it straight away. Hasn't had a problem yet. Haven't experienced any of the problems noted in unfavourable reviews. Maybe I got a good one.

2x Cree XML-T6 mountain bike torch lights head light set 18650 battery + charger

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 2 Feb. 2016
These torches are quite heavy, very sturdy and bright enough. Not as bright as I expected but two together do the job. The charge lasts a long time (not sure how long as I haven't run them down yet) and they remain bright.

The mounting brackets are not the best. They seem to be secure but I'm still having trouble getting them to line up properly. There are small grooves that the brackets rotate on and none allow the torch to point at exactly 90 degrees from the bars so I've had to move them all over trying to find the correct (straight ahead) alignment.

They were ridiculously cheap though so are worth every penny. My brother has some of a similar design but they are brighter and easy to align. They were nearly £500 though. Take your pick.

Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Pack of 12
Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Pack of 12
Offered by decolectrix2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 2 Feb. 2016
These batteries were cheaper than chips and work perfectly. Buy some.

Closure: Jack Randall #1
Closure: Jack Randall #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 2 Feb. 2016
Great read, lots of accurate technical details, the story hangs together really well, great author. Looks like it was well spell checked and proof read which is now a rare thing it seems.

Status SMAF20PK15 Mixed Fuse (Pack of 20)
Status SMAF20PK15 Mixed Fuse (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 2 Feb. 2016
They're fuses, they fit, they work, they were cheap. Happy customer.

OREGON 5 Litre chainsaw chain oil
OREGON 5 Litre chainsaw chain oil

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but some cheaper ones are probably just as good, 2 Feb. 2016
I prefer to use Oregon Super Saw oil whenever I can get it as it's thick and sticky and does exactly what I want. I noticed this tub of oil is thinner than normal although nothing on the packaging differentiates it from any other tub I've bought. It flows and flings much more freely than I'm used to and I've only used it in winter so far, whereas I often cut in summer with no fling problems.

I don't know if I got an anomaly of if the product is now made thinner than I'm used to. I'll probably try a different product next time as many are cheaper and I don't think this is the same Oregon quality I'm used to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20