Profile for avril brown > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Faery Realms: Ten Magical Titles: Multi-Author Bundle of Novels & Novellas
Faery Realms: Ten Magical Titles: Multi-Author Bundle of Novels & Novellas

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 14 July 2014
I enjoyed most of the books but it it quite obvious that the they are all the tasters of a number of series of books. I found it a little dissapointing none of them were one offs.

A Place to Call Home
A Place to Call Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Sue has done it again, 14 July 2014
A lovely heatwarming story ideal for reading on holiday when you just want to relax and enjoy.

Ever My Merlin (My Merlin Series Book 3)
Ever My Merlin (My Merlin Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars exciting, 11 Mar 2014
Having read the first two books in this series this one was a must. It`s a combination of X Men meets Harry Potter meets Clash of the Titans. Everything is nicely wrapped up but it leaves you guessing as to the outcome right to the very end.
Thank you to Priya Ardis for entertaing me so well over the three novels.

My Merlin Awakening (My Merlin Series Book 2)
My Merlin Awakening (My Merlin Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars gripping read, 11 Mar 2014
You would have to read book 1 of this series otherwise you would find it very hard to follow. Thes books are more of a serial than a series. The storyline once again grabs you and makes it hard to put down, there is some rather bloodthirsty bits, a few more than I really enjoyed, but the story made up for these.
If you have read book one this one is a must! It then leads you to the final book ( which I had to read) . All I can say is go for it ,a
gripping book well worth reading if you like something different.

My Boyfriend Merlin (My Merlin Series Book 1)
My Boyfriend Merlin (My Merlin Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars a very good read, 28 Feb 2014
a very good book modern youth all mixed up with the legend of camelot. you have to read it carefully as otherwiise it could get a bit confusing. the more that you read the more that you don`t want to put it down.
the downside is that it doesn`t give a real end and you have to carry one and finish the set. it is more of a serial than a series!.

Is This Love? (Choc Lit) (Middledip series Book 4)
Is This Love? (Choc Lit) (Middledip series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars SUE DOES IT AGAIN, 5 Nov 2013
I Have read several off sues` books and always find her characters real and believable. In this story I love the way that she shows how people deal with the problems of a lovely girl who was injured as a teenager. It is a warm and caring story of a family with the extra storyline of intrigue and loveon the side. Brilliant!.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars REPLACEMENT, 18 Oct 2013
I HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY KINDLE,I PHONED THE HELP LINE AND SPOKE TO A VERY PLEASANT YOUNG MAN WHO AFTER ASKING A FEW QUESTIONS AGREED TO REPLACE MY KINDLE AS IT WAS LESS THAN A YEAR OLD.
MY NEW KINDLE ARRIVED THE VERY NEXT DAY AND ALL OF MY BOOKS HAD BEEN SAVED IN ARCHIVES..AS I AM NOT VERY TECHNOLOGICAL BEING A PENSIONER,I HAD TO CALL TO GET HELP CONNECTING TO WI FI AND ONCE AGAIN FOUND THE HELP FIRST CLASS,SOON I WAS UP AND RUNNING.
I LOVE MY KINDLE THE VARIETY AND PRICES OF ALL THE BOOKS I CAN CHOOSE FROM IS TREMENDOUS.THE FACT THAT I CAN BE READING A NEW BOOK IN SECONDS FROM CHOOSING IT !!! ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU AMAZON I AM ONE HAPPY OLD LADY.

Goddess Interrupted (The Goddess Series - Book 2)
Goddess Interrupted (The Goddess Series - Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars AFTERLIFE CONTINUED, 22 Aug 2013
You REALLY need to read book one The Godess Inheritance before you start this one. Once again the characters come to life
and the gods of olympus are made easier to understand. the story follows on from book one effortlessly and you feel as if you are meeting old friends. whenI finished I couldn`t wait to get the next installment.

The Goddess Test (The Goddess Series - Book 1)
The Goddess Test (The Goddess Series - Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars AFTERLIFE DISCOVERED, 22 Aug 2013
I found this book very interesting. It helps if you know a bit about greek gods before you start to read or it could leave you wondering what the heck it was about. Once I got into the story I found it hard to put down and it made me want to buy book two and continue with the story.I always thought Hades was mean,how wrong was I!

Her Vampire Husband (Mills & Boon Nocturne)
Her Vampire Husband (Mills & Boon Nocturne)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 21 May 2013
This book was very different to the ones I usually read. Although I found myself wanting to find out what happens next I did find it a little too bloodthirsty for my taste and would have prefered the gory bits a little less description.

Page: 1 | 2