Profile for iterminall > Reviews

Content by iterminall

iterminall (England)

Apple iPhone 3GS - 16GB Unlocked (White)
Apple iPhone 3GS - 16GB Unlocked (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb device in everyway, 24 Feb. 2013
I have had many handsets - and always keep coming back to the iPhone. I've recently picked up a 3GS once more, and they still are one of the best smart-devices out there. A fantastic phone, available at a bargain price now.

Dredd [DVD]
Dredd [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Urban
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, simply awful, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Dredd [DVD] (DVD)
I was quite excited to hear of the new Dredd movie being very well received. However, this is appalling in every aspect. It is simply a grimly made movie, for chavs.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 4:55 AM GMT

K Swiss Mens Analogue Grey Leather Strap Watch
K Swiss Mens Analogue Grey Leather Strap Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Massively bulky 'clock', not watch, 23 Aug. 2009
This watch has quite a nice style to it, but it just so insanely bulky to be worn - pretty much at all! I'm returning mine to Amazon for a refund, as it just feels like a clock-sized thing strapped to your wrist.

Silent Alarm [CD + DVD]
Silent Alarm [CD + DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Recaptured Imagination, 4 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Silent Alarm [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
I stumbled upon this real gem, whilst trying to find something a little more refreshing and new feeling.
After reading reviews on the album, I decided to give it a go. A couple of the tracks grew on me instantly, notably 'Helicopter' and 'Shes Hearing Voices' - both immediately catching. I've now listened to the album time and time again, and I simply love every track on it!
Bloc Party have single-handedly recaptured my interest in more rock-orientated sounds. A fantastic album, can't wait for their next 5/5!