Profile for Jake > Reviews

Jake

Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing phone, 15 April 2014
Before owning this phone I hated android. I seriously hated it. I had a bad experience with an HTC phone and basically never wanted an android again. So I used an iPhone 4 for a couple of years and loved it. But I needed a new phone due to apps now requiring iOS 7. So I starting looking at budget phones and this caught my eye. Decided to order it to give it a try and I don't want another iPhone now tbh. This phone doesn't lag isn't slow isn't buggy. Everything my HTC wasn't. XD

I love this phone and now want to buy one for my girlfriend. Its so cheap yet it feels like a very decent phone. Plus rooting it was very simple too. Can not recomend this phone enough. Plus due to Motorola migrate it synced all my icloud things with the phone too. Good bye apple. XD Motorola has seriously impressed me with this great phone. Battery life is good and the phone seems fast overall. Nice screen that's scratch resistant and apparently this phone coped with water well. The only cons with this phone are the fact the back of the phones difficult to take off.(But if it helps it keep waterout who cares lol) and I've noticed using a cheap charger can caused some weird touch I put lag whilst its charging. Not sure why that is. Wrong voltage output or something? Using the cable that came with it and my iPhone USB charger works fine and causes no issues though.
Either way this is my new favourite phone. I love it! :)

RHA CA200 Over Ear Headphones - White
RHA CA200 Over Ear Headphones - White
Offered by R H A

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Dec 2012
These are great headphones. They're comfy to wear, sound good, look good and cheap. What's not to like? Plus the detachable cable is very handy. Highly recommend them. :)

Proxima Direct® Mini Red and Green Laser Stage Lighting Light Projector Spotlight Sound/ Music Active DJ Equipment for Disco Lights Club Party
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 14 Feb 2012
This roduct is amazing! I was suprised how small the projector was and even more suprised how well the lights fill the room! The patterns and colours are great! You can choose the speed of the pattern and the strobe speed. Was impressed how well the lights react to the beat of music as well! It was like having a rave in the kitchen! My mum is now going to buy more of these for when we host parties! Buy it without a doubt!

Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Nintendo 3DS)
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Jun 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love this game SO much! I have always liked street fighter, but this is the best one so far! I love the 3D effects! Street fighter and 3D effects go so well together! This game has decent online play as well. Also the low price makes it even better! :)