Profile for buy-me-n0w > Reviews

buy-me-n0w

Morphy Richards Accents 460002 3.5 Litres Slow Cooker - Cream
Morphy Richards Accents 460002 3.5 Litres Slow Cooker - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars LIGHT AS A FEATHER!, 2 May 2014
I wanted a slow cooker for my tourer caravan as its cheaper to cook on electric at campsites. But weight is a problem in a van being towed so I was amazed to find such a lightweight cooker. The plus factors apart from that are the inside can sit on the hob for browning meat etc. and it's non-stick as well. Am delighted with my purchase. Normally slow cookers have ceramic inners which are heavy to lift and wash-up. I would recommend this one to anyone-wherever they want to use it.

Nescafé Green Blend Coffee 100 g (Pack of 6)
Nescafé Green Blend Coffee 100 g (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Green Coffee, 22 Oct. 2013
I believe Green Coffee is slightly better for you as it doesn't contain so much caffeine but it's not decaffinated. I started buying this in the shops but it seems to have disappeared off the shelves. So I bought 6 and now have plenty to keep me going. Not too strong with a good flavour.

Love Shack
Love Shack
Offered by EliteDigital UK

2.0 out of 5 stars buy-me-n0w, 28 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Love Shack (Audio CD)
This is exactly what I wanted but as it's deleted I bought a second hand copy. Unfotunately the CD jumps badly from the middle to the end. However, I can still enjoy the extended remix of Love Shack - one of my favourite dance tunes.

The Canal Du Midi: A Cruiser's Guide
The Canal Du Midi: A Cruiser's Guide
by Bernd-Wilfried Kiessler

5.0 out of 5 stars Canal due Midi boating guide, 28 Oct. 2011
We turned down the chance to buy an expensive guide to the canals on our recent holiday but really they are a must for planning - whether you want a lock free holiday or if there are particular places you want to stop. This guide is excellent and will show you all the information you need to plan your own route and stops along the way. If you are a novice you will really find this helpful. Although they say you don't need any experience to take a cruiser down the canals, really it is quite demanding and requires some skill in boating and "parking" in awkward places. If you can't reverse a car then you'll definitely have trouble reversing a boat! This is a well put together book and at a much cheaper price than from your holiday company.