ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)

Profile for Ben S. > Reviews

Content by Ben S.

Ben S. (South Wales)

IVSO Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand - NOT Fit Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 (Black)
Offered by Gambolex
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Dec 2013
Sturdy, looks good, comfortable when holding, protects the Tab well, secure when Tab is fitted properly and a reasonable price. Would recommend!

Autoglym Collection Valet Case
Autoglym Collection Valet Case
Offered by EZY CARE
Price: 55.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky Clean, 26 Dec 2013
I purchased this item after purchasing a new car, determined that this would be the car where I actually started to clean it regularly. This is the first 'quality' car cleaning products I've really bought and they've set the bar very high, the cleaning products in this package are top notch, although I am yet to use the tar remover or paint renovator. The clean wheels liquid is particularly good, I'll never tire of seeing just how much muck is removed using it. The case itself is sturdy, and keeps all the products secure and looks quite nice.

I feel the only downside is the 'Stockinette'. a rag really, which disintegrated upon it's first use, avoid if possible.

Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
Offered by C-GEAR
Price: 39.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality mouse!, 26 Dec 2013
I'm currently using this mouse for PC gaming, which I'm fairly new to. I'm not clued up on DPI's or anything like that but what I can say is that this product is comfortable, very responsive and has helped my gaming significantly.

One thing I would take into consideration is whether you use your full hand or just your wrist to move your mouse, as this product I feel is more suitable to users who use their whole hand to control the mouse. I hadn't taken this into consideration before buying this but have had no issues changing from using my wrist to my whole hand.

Prem-I-Air HEPA Air Purifier with LCD
Prem-I-Air HEPA Air Purifier with LCD
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 26 Dec 2013
Have used this for 6 months or so now and am pleased with what this product has offered so far. Purchased it for a compact, dusty room for my house that I'm currently using as an office. I was a bit skeptical about how noticeable the air purity would be after using this product for an hour or two whilst in the room but it has made a definite difference. Especially like the low setting which is very quiet, a major plus point.

IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 - HD TV Digital Mini Media Player - 1080p - Play any file from USB HDDs/Flashdrives/Memory Cards
Offered by Raving Deals
Price: 39.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Great (while it lasted), 4 May 2013
Great item, plays most video formats and is incredibly easy to use, my only gripe is that I've had an issue with the remote that came with it. A resistor seems to have fallen out through the battery slot and so now the remote and product is unusable. I've contacted the company on their website but I've had no response as yet(3+ weeks ago) and there is no option to get in contact with the seller on their page or the Amazon orders screen. Great product, just wish it lasted longer!

Samsung Extended Battery and Cover for Galaxy S II - Black
Samsung Extended Battery and Cover for Galaxy S II - Black
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 20.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!, 4 May 2013
Now I have it, I don't know how I got along with the smaller battery that came as standard with my Galaxy SII. It seems to last a good while longer than the original did, and stands up to battery hungry functions like watching YouTube/iPlayer and gaming well.

Samsung S24B370HS 24 inch Widescreen LED Monitor - Gloss Black (1920 x 1080 Full HD, 2ms, HDMI/VGA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Monitor!, 4 May 2013
What a quality monitor, the colours and clarity are fantastic, the widescreen and resolution is great for movies and gaming and I love how it suits the rest of my PC set up due to the truly gloss black finish it has. I have yet to try out many of the Samsung features(Samsung MagicAngles & Samsung Magic Colour) but I haven't felt the need to yet as I'm happy as it came out of the box.

5G Touch Blue Silicone Protective Armour Case + Sock Cover & Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation - 32GB 64GB
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab item!, 4 May 2013
I previously bought one of these silicon cases and sock covers seperately for my 4G iPod Touch and they did a great job. To have the same great two items but in a bundle is a fantastic idea, they do the job well and look really nice with my blue 5G touch.

Accurist Men's Chronograph Watch MS774B Black Dial with Yellow Hands and Brown Leather Strap
Offered by Watches2U
Price: 95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Watch!, 4 May 2013
I'm not a big watch user but I love this Accurist watch, it's very nice to look at, has all the functions I need and the strap is of a very good quality so it feels comfortable when wearing it, would highly recommend!

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Price: 44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little item!, 24 Mar 2013
Really happy with this product, does what it should and does it well, love the USB 3.0 too. Only downside I've seen is that it seems to have some issues transferring files from and to Apple Macs, even after downloading the software from the website. As I don't have a Mac myself it doesn't really affect my day to day actions.