ARRAY(0xb514396c)

Profile for A. Sessions > Reviews

Content by A. Sessions

A. Sessions "angelsmile" (UK)

Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards
Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards
Price: 11.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as other Goddess decks I have or have worked with., 29 April 2013
Good quality cards but not as pleasing to the eye as other decks. The imagery doesn't seem to flow....still useful to work with especially for people who have no knowledge of the goddess.

Oracle of the Shapeshifters: Mystic Familiars for Times of Transformation and Change, 45 full colour cards and guidebook
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith
Price: 9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful images, 29 April 2013
I love Jasmines artwork, she has so many original ideas. I have lots of different sets of cards, young people would easily identify with these cards. My only complaint is that they are very flimsy compared to other decks. Otherwise fantastic!

Ambient Heaven - Reiki
Ambient Heaven - Reiki
Offered by specialinterests
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, 22 Jun 2008
This review is from: Ambient Heaven - Reiki (Audio CD)
Within 30 seconds I realised I did not like this.. it sounded like music you would hear in a lift or supermarket. The synthesiser was awful. I was listening with someone who has a finely tuned ear and he said it was "annoying" him to. Really disappointed, glad it was cheap!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2008 6:47 PM GMT

Reiki: Music for the Mind, Body & Spirit
Reiki: Music for the Mind, Body & Spirit
Price: 4.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing traditional japanese music, 22 Jun 2008
This music was relaxing and quite traditional. If you are looking for sweeping new age epics this isn't for you. This is better for contemplation, meditation or exercise. Liked it better from track 3. Reminded me of scenes like "Memoirs of a Geisha", "Crouching Tiger.." etc.

Messages From Your Animal Spirit Guide: A Meditation Journey
Messages From Your Animal Spirit Guide: A Meditation Journey
by Steven Farmer
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 7.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but thought it would be better., 22 Jun 2008
I found the lecture informative but after studying animal totems for a few years now I didn't really learn anything new - BUT great for beginners. I did find his voice relaxing to the point of making me fall asleep which isn't really the point with meditation! I was disappointed with the guided meditation. Thought it would be much more powerful and provoking than what it was.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2009 10:42 PM BST

I Want My Potty
I Want My Potty
by Tony Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 22 Jun 2008
This review is from: I Want My Potty (Paperback)
My son loves this book, in fact he likes all "little princess" books after seeing the show on TV. I think I had to read it to him 8 times yesterday. Very good for getting him used to the idea of using the potty. About to start training him soon...here goes, wish me luck!

The Children's Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2007
The Children's Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2007
by Meg Cabot

4.0 out of 5 stars useful info, 24 Jan 2008
Useful information listing publishers and agents which does save a lot of time! Some good articles to. However there may be large chunks of the book which do not apply to you. For example if you are just writing there are chapters on illustrating etc that aren't relevant.