Profile for Joanne Jordan > Reviews

Content by Joanne Jordan

Joanne Jordan

Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards (Card Deck & Guidebook)
Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards (Card Deck & Guidebook)
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical messages from your fairies cards, 19 Nov 2011
Being a medium & Angel card reader as my profession I have purchased quite a few of Doreen Virtue oracle cards & swore to myself "no more" However, I came across these & purchased them with much curiosity as to how they would work with my customers as they are quite specific, they are brilliant, my favourite of all her cards & I very much endorse the use of them. I love the elemental energies & depictions. Truly magical.

Egg and Spoon Race
Egg and Spoon Race
Offered by Jack and Molly's Trading Co.
Price: 8.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned egg & spoon race., 19 Nov 2011
This review is from: Egg and Spoon Race (Toy)
I purchased this old fashiined game for my baby son's Christening, as it was a family occasion, it was a game young & old entered into in the garden, I will be saving it for future children & grandchildren parties.

Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Messages from your angel oracle cards, 19 Nov 2011
Wonderful messages from your angels, lovely to use, would be ideal for the novice or inexperienced, bril for personal use, this set are being gifted to my daughter for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eddi Reader - Edinburgh, UK, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: Edinburgh, UK (Audio CD)
Edinburgh, UK

I love Eddi Reader material, I had the pleasure of seeing her live in Nottingham last year, I absolutely love her Robbie Burns covers, she performs wonderful renditions and, I am sure, if he was alive today, would be proud to have Eddie perform them!! In this CD, it is a live version of her performing in Edinburgh, her musicians are second to none, I already have the Robbie Burns album to name but a few, however, what I love about this album, is, that is has a good mix of music, it has some of her older stuff from when she was in Fairground Attraction, some from her more recent albums plus Robbie and some good Scottish Accent and Humour! Love it!!!

by Wayne W. Dyer
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 20.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Making the Shift, 3 Aug 2010
Making the Shift: How to Live Your True Divine Purpose

I found this a most interesting and uplifting approach to life, I have already listened to Wayne Dyer Audio CD of "Change your Thoughts". I love his audio books, being in the kitchen a lot, I like something of interest to listen too. Making the Shift is excellent, especially if you are stuck in an emotional rut, my family and friends came into my kitchen and listened to him also, he gives great advise and his voice and stories make wonderful listening!! my next audio book is "excuses be gone", I'm looking forward to listening to that one, which Wayne makes reference to in "Making the Shift", Lord knows we have to change our patterns of thinking and stop looking to blame others for our mistakes, we have to take responsibility for our own actions, and look to the future whilst embracing changes and positive way of thinking, easier said than done, I know! Inspirational Stuff, I enjoyed listening to it, it has inspired me to start listening again to; "Change your Thoughts" Lau Tsui teachings on living your life the Tao way, I was able to see, that, for the most part, I have been living my life by the Tao! Making the shift is Wonderful, Inspirational whilst adding a touch of humour appropriately. Loved it!!