Profile for R,Wakefield > Reviews

Content by R,Wakefield

R,Wakefield "bookworm" (Somerset. U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Skinny Nutribullet Meals in Minutes Recipe Book
The Skinny Nutribullet Meals in Minutes Recipe Book
by Cooknation

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Dec 2014
A must have book to complement this brilliant machine.
Great recipes so quick and easy.
Recommend.

The Force of Wind: Elemental Mysteries Book Three
The Force of Wind: Elemental Mysteries Book Three

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., 15 Dec 2014
This is a definite read if you are following Elizabeth Hunter. Full of suspense, romance and intrigue.
Highly recommend.
Comment Comment | Permalink

This Same Earth: Elemental Mysteries Book Two
This Same Earth: Elemental Mysteries Book Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., 2 Dec 2014
Thoroughly enjoying reading these series of books. Highly recommend.

Pride and Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice

5.0 out of 5 stars ... as know the story well and sure I shall enjoy it., 12 Sep 2014
Have yet to read it but given 5 stars as know the story well and sure I shall enjoy it.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Ink Blue  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Ink Blue [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sep 2014
Love my Kindle cover - good quality and service.

Seal Fresh Container Cracker Box Dim: 70hx140wx235d mm
Seal Fresh Container Cracker Box Dim: 70hx140wx235d mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Sep 2014
pleased with purchase, punctual service.

Kenwood KN650 True Electric Carving Knife, White
Kenwood KN650 True Electric Carving Knife, White
Offered by Perfect Occasions

4.0 out of 5 stars Packaging......, 3 Jan 2014
I have given this a 4 star simply because I was disappointed with the packaging. The actual product was fine as I have come to expect from Kenwood. I have had their products before and they are very good.

This time I had bought the Electric Carving Knife as a present for my daughter but when it arrived the box was torn, dented and
not in a presentable condition to give as a present. I decided to keep it myself to replace my old Kenwood and I actually bought
another knife from our local store albeit dearer!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2014 12:48 PM BST

Medicine Cards
Medicine Cards
by Jamie Sams

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating....., 24 July 2013
This review is from: Medicine Cards (Hardcover)
I was recommend to these 'Medicine Cards' from my Reiki teacher whilst I was learning all about the Reiki journey.
I find them extremely fascinating and must admit that I do get a lot of interesting information from them and look forward to using them myself and also with my friends. Yes I would certainly recommend them as they give an interesting and different insight.

Reiki Meditations for Beginners
Reiki Meditations for Beginners
by Lawrence Ellyard

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book ..., 24 July 2013
As a qualified Reiki Practitioner I have found this book extremely helpful. An easy book to read and refreshes everything that you have learned along your path but may have slipped from your mind. Would recommend this book for qualified or anybody thinking of taking this wonderful journey.

Enjoy .....

Vegetable Growing Month-by-Month: The down-to-earth guide that takes you through the vegetable year
by John Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC........., 24 July 2013
This book is absolutely brilliant. A MUST for any bookshelf. It is so helpful and with great tips. As I have explained in my previous review on 'John Harrison The Complete Vegetable Grower' - (as at the time of ordering I ordered both books) this little paperback has everything you need to know. As being a complete novice it has given me confidence in extending my variety of fruit/veg as the book is very clear and easy to understand. Many thanks to the 'forum' on BBC Gardeners World online as this book came with great recommendation. Looking forward to lifting my first lot of potatoes...... Good luck to all DIY growers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5