Profile for cwint > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Acc. Blood Pressure(BP)Monitor
Acc. Blood Pressure(BP)Monitor

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 26 April 2014
Nothing more to say. I could not get it to produce any sort of sensible reading. I have deleted it.

Kong SQUEEZZ JELS KOALA Squeaky Bouncy Play + Fetch Dog Toy Medium (PSJ24)
Kong SQUEEZZ JELS KOALA Squeaky Bouncy Play + Fetch Dog Toy Medium (PSJ24)
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars dog loves it, 26 April 2014
My Lakie adores this. She loves it so much that this morning when we went out she did the necessary straight away then wanted to come home. I had to drag her every yard of the way until we'd been out a respectable amount of time. So far this design is standing up well to the chewing, but I'd never leave her alone with it. She also enjoys playing fetch with it. If I let her she'd bring it with her on her walks, she is addicted.

My only disappointment was that it was not purple as pictured. That was the only reason I bought here as I could have bought the bear shape in other colours locally, for a few pence more, and not had to wait so long.

Kong Squeezz Bone, Large
Kong Squeezz Bone, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars dog liked it, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kong Squeezz Bone, Large (Misc.)
My dog liked this a lot but made short work of it. She is only a tiny terrier so I was disappointed that it did not last longer. Not worth the money.

Alarm Clock Xtreme Free + Timer
Alarm Clock Xtreme Free + Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars useful alarm clock, 11 Mar. 2014
I am very happy with this. It has a wide choice of alarms and it can vibrate as well. What more could I want from an alarm clock?

Zoom Karaoke Pop Box 2 Party Pack - 6 CD+G Box Set - 120 Songs
Zoom Karaoke Pop Box 2 Party Pack - 6 CD+G Box Set - 120 Songs
Offered by Zoom Karaoke Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection, 24 Dec. 2013
Something for everyone on here. Mostly arranged alphabetically with just a couple of errors to confuse us and create anew party game (I think it was "find Elvis")

Merino Wool 64's For Felting Raven 100g
Merino Wool 64's For Felting Raven 100g
Offered by Bronte Glen Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 24 Dec. 2013
I have just discovered needle felting using a starter pack but soon ran out of black. I bought 3 packs of this which proved to be rather more than I really needed so I will be making lots of pandas, black cats and crows.

Birds of Britain
Birds of Britain

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bird song, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
It's great having the bird song samples and over all a nice app. It won't replace my bird books though, It does not cover as many species and some birds are in odd groups so can be hard to find.

Hunter Unisex Original Short Wellies Aubergine W23758 5 UK
Hunter Unisex Original Short Wellies Aubergine W23758 5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Fab colour, 26 Oct. 2013
I love the colour of these. Hunters are an odd fit I find, perhaps because I have short fat feet. I have to buy a size larger if I want to wear thick socks with them. My last pair lasted 2 years before the soles went through, for the price I would have expected longer. Seduced by the lovely colours to buy another pair.

Russet Brown hues Merino wool roving/tops . A mix of 10 colours. Great for wet felting / needle felting, and hand spinning projects. 60gm pack
Offered by The Wool Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely selection of colours, 26 Oct. 2013
I used these to needle felt a "red" Lakeland Terrier. I am delighted with the result, what more is there to say?

Heidifeathers Needle Felting Starter Kit - Natural Wool Tops
Heidifeathers Needle Felting Starter Kit - Natural Wool Tops
Offered by Heidifeathers

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal starter kit, 26 Oct. 2013
I have just completed my first needle felting project. I made a dog, a Lakeland Terrier inspired by my real dog. I used the instructions for making an elephant, with some adaptations obviously, some orange wool from another purchase and am delighted with the result. It really is quite easy. I stabbed myself a few time but nothing serious. You can guess what my family and friends will be getting for Christmas this year. Today I will attempt a penguin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5