Profile for StellaKate > Reviews

Content by StellaKate

StellaKate (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Dew Womens Sterling Silver Star Charm Bracelet,7C07HP  7"
Dew Womens Sterling Silver Star Charm Bracelet,7C07HP 7"
Price: 22.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 25 May 2014
Excellent bracelet for the money. Well made, its delicate but robust. Loved the zany shape of the star. I didn't intend to wear it as a charm bracelet but alongside other bracelets. If using it as a charm bracelet the charms would have to be tiny.

Baltic Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Very Small Mouse Pin
Baltic Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Very Small Mouse Pin
Offered by Noda
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 21 April 2014
Excellent value for money, arrived more or less the next day :) It is small but I wouldn't say very small, I love it. It goes with the amber and silver bracelet and earrings I already have.

Apocalypse: A flash-fiction novella (2014 Flash-Fiction Collections)
Apocalypse: A flash-fiction novella (2014 Flash-Fiction Collections)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Apocalypse.... a brilliant read...., 17 Feb 2014
A great read, liked the way the stories were independent of each other but intertwined with subtle details. Shame it was a novella, I wanted more. Looking forward to the sequel :)

Dan Taylor is Giving Up on Women
Dan Taylor is Giving Up on Women
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading..., 6 Nov 2013
Really good story written from a bloke's perspective.... half way through the story I wasn't sure which way I wanted it to go but the end doesn't disappoint. The characters are very believable. Mr Doran has a great style of writing and I'm looking forward to his next book.

Thicker Than Water (Season One: Book 6) (Jessica Daniel)
Thicker Than Water (Season One: Book 6) (Jessica Daniel)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great twist in the end, 31 Oct 2013
Excellent story again by Kerry Wilkinson. It kept my interest through out. So much that I read this book in 2 days. I usually pride myself on being able to guess who's done it early on in the story but this time I was outwitted. Love the character of Jessica Daniel, in the words of one of the 'baddies' "You're feisty". She's matured since the earlier stories in the series, as we all do. Read it, I don't think you'll be disappointed. You might want to read the start of the series to appreciate how a few of the characters fit into her life but you don't have to, to enjoy this great read.

While I Was Sleeping
While I Was Sleeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., 2 Oct 2013
This book deserves 5 stars because I couldn't wait to find out what linked Essie to David. It was so intriguing, the end was well worth waiting for and definitely thought provoking. Had sympathy with all the characters and Michelle writes so convincingly about coping with head trauma. Hope Michelle has other stories for me to read.

Tilly Lake's Road Trip
Tilly Lake's Road Trip
Price: 1.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Repetitious...... but I read it to the end :), 22 Aug 2013
Although I found the dialogue repetitious and it was absurd how all the women Tilly met were happy having photos taken of themselves topless, snog with her or share a bed it kept my interest to the end. I was really hoping the end would be momentous but it was a gentle conclusion. A holiday read that doesn't tax the brain, ask you the meaning of life or make you think. About to read Flying Lessons by Francis Potts so not giving up on this author.

Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1
Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1
Price: 5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Not to be missed...., 6 July 2013
How come I missed this first time around? Its great, I'm playing it all the time, its so good.... Love the voices of Bob Dylan and Roy Orbison

Scraps
Scraps
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The Meaning of Life, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Scraps (Kindle Edition)
I'm a little biased as one of my flash-fictions is included in this anthology but I think its a great showcase for tiny little stories. One story 'The meaning of Life' is so tiny it has only one word but that word makes you think and I can imagine great discussions resulting from it. If you've never read flash before then this is a good start.

Dysfunctional Romance!
Dysfunctional Romance!
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertaining read....., 18 Feb 2013
I follow Mr Hudson on twitter and to be honest he constantly tweets lines from his book.In the end he wore me down, they were funny so I bought the book. I was hoping he hadn't tweeted all the best lines and I wasn't disappointed, the whole book is a pleasure to read. It's what Mr Hudson says it is, a rom - com. I was rooting for Barry and Sandra the two main characters who came instantly alive and believable from the start till the end of their story. I hope Mr Hudson writes a sequel to this as I'll be pre-ordering it.

Page: 1 | 2