Profile for J. Page > Reviews

Content by J. Page

J. Page "J Page" (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Feb. 2016
I got these for using in the gym as I have a pair of Shure in ear phones that I didn't want to get sweat damaged. The Beton's are very bass heavy but I was able to adjust this with the EQ on my phone and once I had the bass leveled out a bit the headphones sounded good. Very good for the price.

Orzly® - Exec-Armour Hard Case BLACK Shell for OnePlus 2 SmartPhone (ONE PLUS TWO - 2015 Dual SIM Model)
Offered by G-Hub

2.0 out of 5 stars On this style of case the fit needs to be perfect and on the one I received it wasn't, 18 Feb. 2016
It doesn't fit my phone tightly so I ended up having to put some tape on the inside to stop the slight movement of the phone. On this style of case the fit needs to be perfect and on the one I received it wasn't.

Clarks Polycarbonate Bottle Cage W/ Bolts - Black
Clarks Polycarbonate Bottle Cage W/ Bolts - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 29 April 2014
I have a mountain bike and a road bike so needed a couple of extra water bottle holders for those long road bike training sessions. I didn't really expect a great deal from this given the price, so was pleasantly surprised when it arrived and I fit it to the bike. It comes with a couple of mounting screws which is handy if you don't have any. The quality is perfectly fine, so much so that I ordered another soon after. You can't go wrong at this price as it's a decent quality item.

Top Grade Double Sided Whetstone 1000 / 3000 Grit
Top Grade Double Sided Whetstone 1000 / 3000 Grit
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp knives, 10 Feb. 2014
I have gone through the usual knife sharpening gadgets but nothing really sharpened them to my satisfaction until a friend sugested I get a whetstone and use that instead. Having had a look around I decided on this one mainly because it's a good balance of coarse (1000) versus finer (3000) grit. The first time I sharpened the knives I was really surprised how sharp they were and almost as importantly they kept their sharpness for longer. I'm thinking of getting a 6000 or 8000 grit one for that final polish but if you want to use just one whetstone then this is a very good one.

Jenier Castleton FTGFOP Second Flush Darjeeling Black Loose Tea 100 g
Jenier Castleton FTGFOP Second Flush Darjeeling Black Loose Tea 100 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Darjeeling, 18 Jan. 2014
This is a very nice tea. I also have a couple of first flush darjeelings from the tea makers of London however I prefer the Jenier Castleton as it has a richer colour and fuller flavour. I switch between different darjeelings but this is definitely my favourite.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely razor, 21 Nov. 2013
I seem to part of a growing horde who are ditching expensive cartridge razors in favour of double edge shaving. I have enjoyed moving to DE shaving and part of that is due to the choice of razor. When the Merkur arrived I was very impressed with the build quality. It is reassuringly heavy and the chrome head looks fantastic. This feels more like a piece of sculpture in my bathroom because it really stands out. In terms of shaving I can't fault it. This is my first and only safety razor so I can't compare it with others. I get a great shave using this combined with either Merkur or Feather blades. I'm confident it will last longer than I will.

Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl
Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Nov. 2013
For the money this is hard to beat. I always find it easy to get a really nice thick lather with this it and the smell is lovely. The contents are slightly soft so it's quick to lather up whereas some of the hard soaps can take a bit more effort. This is a regular in my shaving arsenal that I enjoy using.

Integral Auto Sensor LED Night Light
Integral Auto Sensor LED Night Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice white glow, 29 Oct. 2013
I got this for my daughter who is nine. She loves it and thinks it looks cool. The LED light is under a see through plastic square so when it is turned on the edges of the square glow. This is an attractive product and is just the right brightness.

Osma Bloc - Alum Block 75g (Soothes Shaving Irritation)
Osma Bloc - Alum Block 75g (Soothes Shaving Irritation)
Offered by MERX Health & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 29 Oct. 2013
This is a must have for any of you fellow "double edge" shavers out there. This is a potassium alum block which is a hard white mineral. I tend to wet the end of it of I nick myself and hold it onto the problem area. Hey presto - the bleeding stops. You don't use much and so it will last for a very long time. A nice old school product that is a great addition to your shaving kit.

LED Lenser H7R Rechargeable Head Lamp (Black) - Box
LED Lenser H7R Rechargeable Head Lamp (Black) - Box
Offered by LouisGarden

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product but broke after just a few uses, 19 Aug. 2013
This is a really bright torch and was exactly what I needed for night running. However, I used it about 8 times and can no longer recharge it which has rendered it useless so am hoping Amazon will replace/refund it. I have other LED Lenser products and the build quality is usually very good but the bit where the charger plugs in doesn't feel very robust and it has failed which is a real shame.

-----
Thankfully, Amazon's customer service was up to it's usual high standard and the faulty item was refunded. I have since bought another as it is a great bit of kit. I just hope the new one lasts longer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9