Profile for OndineBlue > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Daily Mail Online
Daily Mail Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 4 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Daily Mail Online (App)
Nice little app that works well. It`s well laid out and easy to navigate through the various sections. I like to keep up with all the main UK newspapers and this was a good app to add to my collection.

TeckNet New 7" Amazon Kindle Fire HD Multi-Function Genuine Leather Case / Cover / Stand / Flip Case For New Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" With Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + 2-in-1 Capacitive Stylus & Ink Pen - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 4 Nov. 2012
Overall I am pleased with my case. It's sturdy, well made and the free stylus has proved useful. However I have to agree with the reviewer who gave one star - it appear to have been made upside down. After inserting my Kindle and turning it on for the first time I was convinced there was something wrong with my Kindle until I sussed out that the problem was with the case. A little disappointing but not the end of the world as in all other aspects it's fine.

No, It's Us Too!
No, It's Us Too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 15 Sept. 2012
This review is from: No, It's Us Too! (Kindle Edition)
After a pretty rubbish week I settled down to read this last night over a cup of coffee and after a while I wasn't just chuckling, I was laughing out loud! Yes, it is just a general collection of anecdotes but that doesn't detract from the humour. It also made me reflect on just how many stories I could contribute from my own life and that yes, it is indeed us too!

A nice free pick-me-up - thanks Miranda!

Deluxe Dominoes (28 Pcs)
Deluxe Dominoes (28 Pcs)
Offered by Simply Direct ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money, 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Deluxe Dominoes (28 Pcs) (Toy)
I'm a jewellery designer and I actually purchased these to make a set of pendants and brooches not as a game set. I am very pleased with the quality; they have a nice smooth finish and look and feel very durable. They were ideal for my project but I'd also recommend them for traditional game playing too. At this price you can't go wrong really!

While the World Watched: A Birmingham Bombing Survivor Comes of Age during the Civil Rights Movement

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and thought provoking, 9 Sept. 2012
I don't often read memoirs but this was recommended by a friend with the added bonus of being free.

It makes for uncomfortable (in places) but compelling reading, highlighting the inequities of an iniquitous system. It also made me realise that yes, things have improved a lot but there is still long way to go and in some ways the hardest part of the journey lies ahead.

Well worth a read.

Crystal Innovation-Light Rose Colour, 80 pieces, 3.0 mm diameter
Crystal Innovation-Light Rose Colour, 80 pieces, 3.0 mm diameter
Offered by Crystal Innovation LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely crystals, 13 July 2012
I bought these for a jewellery making project and I am so pleased with them as they hold up very well against my Swarovski crystals. I'd definitely recommend them!

Pack of 50g - Mixed Sizes and Colours of Various Plain Round Buttons for Sewing and Crafting
Offered by CelloExpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 13 July 2012
I am an altered art jewellery designer and needed some buttons for a project, these fitted the bill perfectly. They arrived very promptly and there is a wide selection of colours, types and sizes. Excellent value and good for all sorts of projects!

Trust Flex Graphics Tablet - Ultra-Thin Design 6 x 4.6 Inches with Ergonomic Wireless Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good introduction level tablet, 17 Dec. 2011
I bought this tablet as an introduction to working with one and I've been pleasantly surprised to discover that for a product at the cheaper end of the market, it really is rather good. I run Windows 7 and there have been no issues on that score, in the fact the whole installation/set up process was simple and quick. It's still early days from a user perspective because I'm still learning how to get the best out of using a tablet, but so far I'm impressed.

If you are looking for an introduction level tablet then I can really recommend this product.

TOPDIGI 3500K Wireless Slimline USB Mouse For Laptops/Desktop PC in frosted surface (Black)
Offered by EASY BUY

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 Oct. 2011
I'd had this mouse for just over a month before it stopped working altogether. It's performance prior to it finally giving up was erratic to say the least and I really wish I hadn't wasted my money on it. My advice is to buy something else. I've given it one star because the prompt delivery was very good and that's the only good thing about it!

Eternity of Vengeance (Extended Edition) (The Heku Series Book 7)
Eternity of Vengeance (Extended Edition) (The Heku Series Book 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book shame about all the typos!, 18 Aug. 2011
I have been following these books since downloading the first, Heku, as a freebie. The stories are involving and the characters are engaging as we follow the adventures of Emily, Chevalier and co. I would have given this five stars if it wasn't for the ever growing number of typos. This was a trend that started in the previous volume and I have to admit that I am starting to find it annoying. It's no good using a spell checker if you don't check for context! Someone please tell the author that this does her work no favours at all as it is very sloppy proofing and detracts from an otherwise good novel.

Other than that, as ever it's a great read and I've already bought the next instalment!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9