Profile for bswallow > Reviews

Octopus
Octopus
by Jennifer A. Mather

5.0 out of 5 stars Cephalopod geek's dream, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Octopus (Hardcover)
A great introduction to one of the little known zoological marvels that are octopuses, exactly what I wanted! Lots of examples, case studies and interesting facts to get me hooked on learning more about cephalopods. Lifetime obsession has begun.

The Elephant Whisperer: Learning About Life, Loyalty and Freedom From a Remarkable Herd of Elephants
by Anthony Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite books, 11 Aug 2013
I had to order another one of these because I've been lending my original copy out to too many people. Its an amazing book- read it, recommend it, buy it for your friends.

Supergets® Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Red Wallet Case Cover, Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MOBILEJOY

5.0 out of 5 stars Protective, 11 Aug 2013
I needed something to control my paranoia that I would break my shiny new iphone as well as covering it in my favourite colour. This is great- the stylus isn't really useful at all but its good to have somewhere for cards/cash for a night out and the screen cloth fits behind the phone.

Wildlife Photographer of the Year Pocket Diary 2012
Wildlife Photographer of the Year Pocket Diary 2012
by Natural History Museum
Edition: Diary

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice photos, but very small entries, 30 Jan 2012
The photos are beautiful and of high quality, but the diary entries themselves are very small, making its use as an events diary very difficult.