ARRAY(0xba673cd8)

New Black Messenger Style TGC Bag Case for Toshiba Portege R930 Z930 Laptops
Offered by Gizmo Gaming
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact, lightweight & smart laptop bag, 11 Sep 2013
Bought this for a new job as they gave me a laptop to work from so I needed to something light but smart. This is an excellent bag with two main compartments with a protective inlay between to store the laptop and any documents separately. There's also a zipped up full side front area to put the charger, keys or stationery etc. Only slight gripe is that the padded section on the shoulder strap does turn around on the actual strap so it's upside down a lot but this is no big issue at all. Very pleased with this purchase.

Breaking Free (Ravebreaks Remix)
Breaking Free (Ravebreaks Remix)
Price: 0.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do original justice enough, 13 May 2013
At first I was attracted by this remix from hearing the short sample but after a full play, I don't think it matches the clever breakbeat arrangement of the original (despite not being a happy hardcore/jungle track).

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for watching video content on phone, 13 May 2013
Compliments the HTC One well and enables you to rest the phone in various angles horizontally without worrying about it sliding down. Build quality is probably not as good as my previous case for my HTC One X as the black rubber edge strips around the top and bottom of the case have peeled away after only a couple of months usage. However, it's the only case out that's decent for using the phone as a stand and I'm happy enough with it. It also doesn't block any of the essential parts such as the speaker, power connection or ear piece.

LCD TV Wall Mount Bracket. Fully Adjustable and suitable for 15" 17" 19" 20" 22" 23" LCD TVs
Offered by Cable Mountain
Price: 13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, solid TV mount, 13 Mar 2013
Easy enough to assemble (I'm no DIY expert) and did the job of securely holding my TV on the wall. There is a lot of tilt and swivel available so you can angle the TV to suit your needs. Very happy with this item and would recommend it.

Samsung UE26EH4510 26-inch Widescreen HD Ready Smart LED TV with Freeview and Built-in Wi-Fi - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful TV packed with features and very lightweight!, 13 Mar 2013
Bought this TV for our conservatory and it arrived promptly. It looks amazing in white and is very lightweight to pick up. Setting up Wifi was a simple process and there are lots of Apps available to choose from, including a photo story feature and stuff for the kids. Probably won't use half of them but it's good to know there are various options available. You may want to consider purchasing a wireless keyboard and mouse, if you intend on typing a lot or using the various apps but it's quite easy enough to manage without.
Picture quality is great and the sound is nice and stereo/surround-like. Overall, very pleased with this purchase.

Tidal Wave [feat. Alpines]
Tidal Wave [feat. Alpines]
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Sub Focus is a top producer, 21 Nov 2012
Another great release from Sub Focus. As usual, the production is excellent with really 'bright' and crystal clear sounds. Would have given an extra star if the first drop would have gone into Drum and Bass, rather than dubstep but it's still a quality release. Looking forward to the album which should hopefully land soon...

2 PACK SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR 7" INCH APAD EPAD TABLET PC
2 PACK SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR 7" INCH APAD EPAD TABLET PC
Offered by myGadgetsandGames LTD
Price: 2.15

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit my 7" tablet properly, 5 Nov 2012
Bought this for a 7" tablet but found the screen protector didn't fit as it was much too big. Had to cut it to fit but will need to order new ones. It may just be a problem with my own tablet which looked like it came from overseas but I can't use them unfortunately.

Good Love (Devolution Main Mix)
Good Love (Devolution Main Mix)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track - really oldschool flavour, 15 Feb 2012
I'd heard this on a playlist from the radio and loved it. It's like a really oldschool track and I didn't know much about it but wanted to download it (I still have it on my phone). The extended version is the best as you can really get into the track. Good tune!

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User
Offered by Areema Online
Price: 168.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as hoped but still ok, 15 Feb 2012
I've slightly regretted taking the plunge to move from Windows XP professional to Windows 7. My reason for doing so was that I thought things would get outdated and I couldn't use Internet Explorer 9 without it. I've had all sorts of issues with security messages and pop-ups, then sudden blue screen crashes and 'Windows has recovered from an unexpected error' message. The icons and text were also too small and took many attempts to resolve this. It could be my PC and the previous hardware or settings not being compatible but I would have thought the new software would be hassle-free which unfortunately was not the case.

Lexar 32GB Micro SDHC High Speed Card with Reader - Class 10 Extreme Speed
Lexar 32GB Micro SDHC High Speed Card with Reader - Class 10 Extreme Speed
Offered by TRADE LINK
Price: 22.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat for my HTC Desire HD mobile phone, 15 Jan 2012
Bought this as a replacement memory card for my HTC Desire HD phone, since the last memory card got corrupted and became unwriteable, meaning I cou7ldn't even format it. Luckily I had most of my data saved before-hand. So far, this works as it should and presents no problems. Judging from other reviews, it looks as though it's a good card to buy for this particular model of phone and I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2