Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Dave Law" (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Asics Women's Woven Training Shorts
Asics Women's Woven Training Shorts
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

4.0 out of 5 stars They are nice short, with a snug-fitting, 22 April 2016
These are actually men's training short (unless the photograph is a particularly muscular-legged woman). They are nice short, with a snug-fitting, but very flexible, inner lining. Has pockets too, which is good for your key etc. A tad smaller than I expected (usually get large shorts because I like loose-fitting stuff; these are not as loose-fitting as I prefer, but I am getting used to them now). Wash well. Nice and light too.

MIER Barrel Sports Bag Small Gym Bag with Shoes Compartment for Men and Women, 2 Size (Large size, Blue)
Offered by Mierlife Co,.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my wife - her gym bag. She ..., 22 April 2016
Present for my wife - her gym bag. She likes it, and in particular she likes the "wet pocket" for putting swimming costume etc in. However, I think it could do with being a little bit larger.

New A-Level Economics: Year 1 & AS Complete Revision & Practice
New A-Level Economics: Year 1 & AS Complete Revision & Practice

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for revision, 22 April 2016
Good for revision. Can get a little confusing with the different boards (you have to remember to keep your eye on the margin).

Bad Samaritans: The Guilty Secrets of Rich Nations and the Threat to Global Prosperity

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 22 April 2016
Development economist challenges the neoliberal consensus and shows the invisible hand of the market isn't all it's cracked up to be. Very good.

Persian Roulette (The first Harry Linley adventure)
Persian Roulette (The first Harry Linley adventure)

5.0 out of 5 stars A real rollercoaster, 24 Nov. 2014
This isn’t usually the type of novel I go for- but I’m glad I picked it up. It is a cracking read right from page one. It grabs you by the “short and curlies” and drags you at giddying speed through a criminal, political and sexual plot maze that leaves you with a knot in your stomach but a smile on your face! I can’t wait for my next visit to the exotic world and characters created by Mr King.

Zone - Mens Moulded Clog In Black - Size 9 - Black
Zone - Mens Moulded Clog In Black - Size 9 - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Try them first!, 15 Sept. 2014
Too small. Go somewhere they sell them and try them on. I got size 9 (UK). These don't fit. Went to my local store and bought another size 9 that did fit!

PUMA PT_PURE_TECH 7 Inch Men's Shorts Baggy blue poseidon Size:L
PUMA PT_PURE_TECH 7 Inch Men's Shorts Baggy blue poseidon Size:L
Offered by WiBA-Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
Great shorts. Light and comfortable

Fosmon Google Nexus 7 II FHD 2nd Gen 2013 (HYBO-V) Detachable Dual Layer Hybrid TPU + PC Protective Case Cover with Stand Function - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of kt, 15 Sept. 2014
Nice piece of kt. Well made. Works well. Slightly awkward to get your Nexus into it, but once in it is secure. Of course I got it because I didn't want to be bothered with a flap across the screen, but now I worry that the screen may be damaged if I am not careful!

SONY SVE1112M1EW.CEK Vaio SVE-1112M1E Notebook AMD Dual Core 1.7GHz 4GB 500GB 11 inch NO OPTICAL DRIVE, WLAN BT Windows 8 (Radeon HD 7340M)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad netbook, but a few issues, 5 Sept. 2013
I bought this on the strength of the Viao name. It's ok, but I have had a few issues- like struggling to fit my USB memory stick in the port/s. I got a cordless mouse, and I really struggled to get the receiver into the USB port on the Netbook. I am not a great fan off Windows 8. I am sure it will do what I need, but I expected a better product from Sony.

Karrimor Lt Down Gil Sn24 Black Extra Lge
Karrimor Lt Down Gil Sn24 Black Extra Lge

2.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job- but don't like jumpers covered in tiny feathers, 21 Aug. 2013
I would love to like this. It is easy to pack, warm yet not bulky. My big dislike is it leaks tiny feathers every time you wear it, so there are always one or two on your clothes. Pity because apart from that its great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3