Profile for Mr. D. E. Fisher > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. E. Fisher

Mr. D. E. Fisher "Dave-of-Birmingham" (ENGLAND. UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cabin Max Global - Extra Large 107L Lightweight Folding Trolley Suitcase Luggage
Offered by Home & Travel
Price: 73.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max Global Suitcase., 24 Jan 2014
I dragged this luggage contraption to India and upon collecting it found one of its side zips had come loose for nearly 6". Why this folding trolley suitcase has so many zips and compartments baffles me for I found it to be a nuisance. Oh for the good old fashioned suitcase with its one study metal zip that sustained many knocks and bumps over the years yet still maintained its dishevelled yet composite shape.
This particular suitcase required 3 padlocks to secure it and proved to be too delicate for a sustained journey upon the average aircraft where up to three hundred suitcases get thrown into the aircrafts hold by hard-pressed flight attendants.I did not like this case at all. It would have been far more logical to make a stouter case and omit all those fancy compartments and delicate plastic zip fasteners.

Rubber Door Stops 3/Card 2 per pack
Rubber Door Stops 3/Card 2 per pack
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 4.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber Door Stops., 23 Jan 2014
I bought these to wedge into the top of my bread machine to stop it rattling and vibrating across the kitchen table. They work a treat and I have been using the same two rubber wedges for over a year now. Worth thinking about for these wedges bring silence and prevent your bread machines base bearings from rapid wear.

Digital Luggage Scale
Digital Luggage Scale
Offered by semlos
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Luggage Scale., 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Digital Luggage Scale (Luggage)
An absolute bargain that weighs your bulky luggage easily by wrapping its enclosed strap about the luggage handle and then setting the scale to either kilograms or pounds. No better luggage scale in my opinion.

Brilliant Self Confidence: How to Challenge Your Fears and Go for Anything You Want in Life (Brilliant Lifeskills)
by Mr Mike McClement
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Self Confidence, 23 Jan 2014
Tis a fine book full of positiveness and get-up-and-go. No longer do I finger my revolver and mutter: "I see no ships only hardships" but launch myself into a different kind of day. We need more books like this...

Cheerfulness as a Life Power: A Self-Help Book About the Benefits of Laughter and Humor
by Orison Swett Marden
Price: 4.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheerfulness as a Life Power., 23 Jan 2014
I never realised how miserable I am until read this book. Maybe I will now start to bore everyone with my irrepressible optimism. Hope so.

Alfred's Basic Piano Library: Lesson Book 2
Alfred's Basic Piano Library: Lesson Book 2
by Manus and Lethco Palmer
Price: 5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Alfred's Basic Piano book 2., 23 Jan 2014
A reasonable book that teaches one of average intelligence to understand clefs, staves, and those weird things called notes. Maybe I will play the piano like a maestro soon and impress the neighbours.

CAT Footwear Men's Falmouth Moondance Seminole Shoes WC74401753 11 UK, 45 EU
CAT Footwear Men's Falmouth Moondance Seminole Shoes WC74401753 11 UK, 45 EU
Price: 77.89

5.0 out of 5 stars CAT Footwear Men's Falmouth Shoes., 23 Jan 2014
Strong and well-made with a good grip on wet or slimy footpaths. I like the encasement of my feet in in this type of footwear and achieved a guardsman type sheen easily. A fair price for an excellent shoe.

Am-Tech Hand Trowel
Am-Tech Hand Trowel
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Am-Tech Trowel., 23 Jan 2014
Well made and strong and does not bend when a little leverage is applied. A much better trowel than those cheap ones bought in supermarkets that only last a few months.

Men's Famous Dunlop Suede Moccasin Slippers with cushioned check lining and Hardwearing Sole NAVY size 11 UK
Offered by The Slippers Shop
Price: 16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Men's suede moccasin type slippers, 23 Jan 2014
I found these a bit delicate with a tendency to catch the toe-of-the-stitched sole upon carpets at times. Yes, it may be that I drag my feet a bit when I am weary but a more ample and solid type of slipper would be more desirable.

2 x Suitcase / Luggage Straps / Bag Straps - Adjustable 86-162cm (34-64") Side Release Clips - RAINBOW
Offered by Leading-Products
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent luggage straps., 18 Nov 2013
Brightly coloured, rapidly adjustable and essential if you stuff your luggage like a balloon like I do. Additionally a very fair price, delivered rapidly, and a good purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4