Profile for Franceli > Reviews

Content by Franceli

Franceli

3-Pin USB Data Sync Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod Touch/iPad 2  (Non-Retail Packaging)
3-Pin USB Data Sync Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod Touch/iPad 2 (Non-Retail Packaging)
Offered by fitnessdirectuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the value!, 31 Aug. 2015
Worth the money spent on it!

Homgaty 3 Zipped Laundry Washing Mesh Bags Net Socks Underwear Wash 1 Large 2 Medium
Offered by Happy eTrade

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sizes but material not perfect, 31 Jan. 2014
Good sizes indeed. But the material is a little bit rough and one zipper after three washes is already broken. But considering the money paid it is worth.

Alphabet Bag (Any Letter) - Black Cotton Tote Bag
Alphabet Bag (Any Letter) - Black Cotton Tote Bag
Offered by Rhino and Mugsy

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be strong, 31 Jan. 2014
I haven't washed yet my bad, but it seems to be strong one, carrying my books on it all the time.

Vintage World Map A1 A2 A3 Poster Geography History Country
Vintage World Map A1 A2 A3 Poster Geography History Country

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 31 Jan. 2014
I thought having a A3 size should be enough to read the name of the countries and see the border lines between countries. However it is not completely readable. The quality of the material is very good tho.

Black Running Walking Jogging or Cycling Sports Gym Waterproof Armband Case Cover with key holder for Apple iphone 4 / 4s

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice armband., 13 Oct. 2013
I really liked this product, as I can use my phone even inside of the case. I can make calls, change musics...
The only small issue is that the velcro doesn't seems to be very strong, now at the beginning is alright, but I may have to change later on.

Master Lock 7640EURDBLK 40mm 4 Digit Resettable Combination Aluminium Padlock with Long Shackle - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great padlock, 14 April 2012
I bought this padlock to use in my locker in the gym and fitted perfectly! It is big enough however not to heavy and very easy to manage the numbers to open it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2012 10:17 AM BST

Apple Iphone 4 , 4S Quality White Slim Top Flip Case Cover Includes Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by BONAMART CO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Iphone 4S case, 7 Jan. 2012
I bought this case for my Iphone which fitted perfect for it. I definitely recommends for anyone who has the Iphone since this case protect my mobile from touching everything inside my purse and even better protects from falling down into the floor.

Omron R2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron R2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth wrist blood pressure monitor, 6 Nov. 2011
I recommend this blood pressure monitor for everyone who needs to check their pressure often. It comes in a small case very easy to fit in your bags and carry with you also it works very well.

Commercial Law: Text, Cases, and Materials
Commercial Law: Text, Cases, and Materials
by LS Sealy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Commercial Law Book, 6 Nov. 2011
I bought this book in amazon and I received my order in very short term. I strong recommend for those who are interested in commercial law to acquire this book!

Soft Sleeve Carry Bag Case Cover 13.3" laptops
Soft Sleeve Carry Bag Case Cover 13.3" laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bag Case Cover, 4 Nov. 2011
This product suit perfect in my 13.3" laptop. Also, the material is very soft so it protect perfect my computer. I totally recommend for those whom has a 13.3" laptop.