Profile for TD Hunt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Head Microgel 125 Squash Racquet - Blue/White, Size 100
Head Microgel 125 Squash Racquet - Blue/White, Size 100

2.0 out of 5 stars Not anywhere near as good so I hoped., 7 Jun 2014
Was hoping that this would improve my game, but have lost every match against my regular opponent some I got this and bought his new Wilson racket. I know it's a bad workman that blames his tools, but I never lost to him before. :-(
It has also exaggerated the pain in my elbow, where my tricep joins the ligament.

City of Light (The Traveler's Gate Trilogy: Book #3)
City of Light (The Traveler's Gate Trilogy: Book #3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, needs a bit more pace., 7 Jun 2014
Not quite finished yet so may update...
It's a good follow on and we'll worth the read. I think the author has tried really hard to give the characters depth and substance by exploring their backgrounds and emotions, however sometimes this seems to slow the story progression and you end up thinking, "just get on with it".
I love the idea of the gates and territories though, pretty original. Would read more of these books (and may have to, there is a lot to finish in this book yet).

simplehuman - 30 litre, butterfly pedal bin, fingerprint-proof brushed stainless steel | plastic lid - 5 year warranty
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great peddle action, 18 Mar 2014
This is a good quality product. The peddle action is smooth and shows no sign of wearing out since we bought it six months ago. It holds plenty of rubbish so you don't have to empty it all the time (last about a week with a family of three).
The steel finish is good too and doesn't pick up loads of little marks and scuffs. There is loads of good little tweaks to it, such as an internal emptying stand to make it easy to pull the bin loner out, the internal plastic bin also has a hold in it so that air doesn't get trapped and waste space for rubbish.

simplehuman - steel frame dishrack with wine glass holder, fingerprint-proof stainless steel | grey - 5 year warranty
Offered by Family Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean, Smart, Functional, 18 Mar 2014
This is an expensive dishrack but I love it!

The much holders work brilliantly and the plate racks stack nicely. There is space on it for placing loads of other item and I love seeing how much I can stack in it. Washing up Jenga anyone? :)

Belkin MixIt Colour Range 2m Micro USB Cable for Smartphones and Tablets - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nice and long, 18 Mar 2014
Belkin make quality products and this is no exception. The connections fit snug into the ports without jamming (both plug USB and phone micro-USB), the cable is sturdy and doesn't easily kink or bend to far to damage the internal wiring, but is still flexible.
The length is probably as little too long for my needs (by my bedside table) but it means it is versatile.

Mass GlobalTM NEW 2013 MODEL LUXURY BLACK MESH FABRIC ADJUSTABLE/SWIVEL OFFICE/PC CHAIR
Offered by Mass Global™

4.0 out of 5 stars Greta value, very comfortable, 18 Mar 2014
I think this was a great find for the price.

The seat is well padded and the back rest hugs your back comfortably, is nicely airy (due to the mesh) and rocks slightly. The hight adjustment is quite severe (it shoots up when you raise it) but it pushes nicely under my desk and doesn't dominate the room which is great for a small office space.

Have spent period of over six hours sitting in it (I know, I know) and remained comfortable.

6 Pairs Men's Work Socks Re-inforced heel & Toe 6-11
6 Pairs Men's Work Socks Re-inforced heel & Toe 6-11
Offered by School Wear United

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 18 Mar 2014
These socks don't fit my feet particularly well (I don't have much of an arch) and the leg part of the socks are more of a loose weave than a thick heavy duty sock, you can see through them as you pull them up.

I have already purchased alternatives as these were not what I had hoped for.

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars Not yet had nappy rash!, 18 Mar 2014
We have been using these on our little girl since all the other samples we tested ran out and these were definitely the best of the bunch. They are slightly thicker and more substantial, though softer than the competitors, Our little one also has very sensitive skin, which reacts to a lot of other baby products, however we have not yet had any nappy rash at all and no sore bits. These are a great alternative to cotton wool and water.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 18 Mar 2014
Our little girl has recently started teething and this helps. When we first placed it on her hand the flat teething parts were just a little too big but she was very small, at 5 and a half months and now she has had it a few weeks, she has really got the hang of it and finds it a great relief.
Because it is on as a glove, she can't keep dropping it either. Definitely worth a try.

Catsan Litter Hygiene Smart 4 Litre
Catsan Litter Hygiene Smart 4 Litre
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy and clean, 18 Mar 2014
This is brilliant! Each of the packs is easy to place, clean and mess free. They easily fit into larger litter trays and stretch over the edges without tearing. Our cats claws don't rip the material either, which happened at lot when we used to use plastic carrier bags.

Emptying and replacing is easy and it lasts a decent amount of time before the lining sheet at the bottom gets too overwhelmed with cat pee and starts to smell. On average a single pack lasts about 2 week (so this twin pack would last about 4 weeks), but we remove the poo using a scoop every time our cats goes.

This is so much better than a bag of litter, have subscribed to this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7