Profile for ANNA > Reviews

Moshi Monsters Single Duvet Cover - Official Moshy Reversible Bed Linen
Moshi Monsters Single Duvet Cover - Official Moshy Reversible Bed Linen
Offered by Latest Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, 4 Jun. 2015
Nice looking set. It's a gift for a coming bday so can't tell how good it is in wash etc...
But nice bright colours.

Title
Title
Offered by SmarTechnics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Title (Audio CD)
My 11 yr old nuece is very happy about the CD. I surprised her with it as I knew she loves Meghan. She's so happy and thankful :)

TY Plush†-†Beanie boo' Small†-†Medium†-†Duke the Dog
TY Plush†-†Beanie boo' Small†-†Medium†-†Duke the Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 4 Jun. 2015
Nice and very soft. Bday gift to my 7yr old niece.

TY Beanie Boo 6" Plush Tasha the Leopard
TY Beanie Boo 6" Plush Tasha the Leopard

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 Jun. 2015
Bday gift for my 7yr old niece as she live them. She has not received the softies yet.

STYLISH NEW MODERN BLACK BLUE PURPLE GREEN SOFT TOUCH 5CM THICK PILE SHAGGY RUGS NON SHED RUNNER MATS 80 X 150 CM

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE RUG, 22 Mar. 2014
I LIKE THIS RUG, I LIKE THE LIVELY COLOURS ON IT. IT IS QUITE SMALL BUT THAT'S WHAT I NEEDED TO PUT IN A SMALL HALLWAY , GIVES A BIT OF COLOUR , EASY TO CARE. NICE AND SOFT.

Confidence AB MASTER Pro Series AB Trainer
Confidence AB MASTER Pro Series AB Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, 22 Mar. 2014
HAPPY ABOUT THE AB TRAINER, DOESN'T TAKE MUCH SPACE, WE KEEP IT BEHIND THE SOFA, FAIRLY EASY ASSEMBLING AND ARRIVED QUICK. I RECOMMEND AS A GOOD AB SHAPER.

Philips HD4671/20 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 W , 1.7 L - Brushed Metal
Philips HD4671/20 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 W , 1.7 L - Brushed Metal

5.0 out of 5 stars LIKE THIS KETTLE, 22 Mar. 2014
VERY GOOD SOLID KETTLE, WORKS WELL, HAD IT FOR A WHILE NOW AND AM STILL VERY HAPPY, GOOD BRAND AND GOOD QUALITY. I RECOMMEND.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE T-SHIRT, 22 Mar. 2014
VERY NICE T-SHIRT, FITS WELL, MY HUSBAND LOOKS VERY GOOD IN IT. SEEMS TO BE A GOOD QUALITY TOO EVEN AFTER A WASH. I RECOMMEND.

BRAND NEW WHITE GENUINE BLACKBERRY MICRO MAINS CHARGER WALL PLUG & WHITE USB DATA CABLE FOR BLACKBERRY 9900 BOLD TOUCH 9800 TORCH 9700 9780 9300 8520 CURVE 9500 9520 STORM 9860 9380 9360

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD PRODUCT, 22 Mar. 2014
I WAS VERY PLEASED RECEIVING THIS CHARGES, AFTER USING THEM I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL. GREAT SOLID PRODUCT. GREAT PRICE ALSO. RECOMMEND!

TOOL-GENIUS¬ 2000W PORTABLE SILENT ELECTRIC FAN HEATER HOT & COOL UPRIGHT BRAND NEW IN BOX
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, 29 Dec. 2013
DIDN'T REALLY EXPECT MUCH FROM THIS HEATER AS IT IS A SMALL AND CHEAP PRODUCT BUT AFTER READING QUITE POSITIVE REVIEWS I THOUGHT I'D GIVE A GO. AND IT WAS WORTH IT. WARMING UP VERY QUICK AND GIVES YOU THE HEAT YOU NEED. I KEEP IT NEXT TO MY BED AND I AM PUTTING IT ON TO WARM THE AREA A BIT JUST BEFORE SLEEPING. GIVES A BIT OF SOUND BUT I WOULDN'T CALL IT NOISY.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3