Profile for Moriarty > Reviews

Moriarty

Choose Yourself!
Choose Yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Choose Yourself! (Kindle Edition)
I follow Mr Altucher's bog and enjoy his views and very clear and enjoyable style. The book is written in the same style and he gets his point across very well. The times they are a changin' - you must choose to be You or a cubicle jockey! Nothing wrong with either - it is down to you. But the point is you have choice.

Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
by Anthony Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Introduction, 8 Jan 2013
I first borrowed this book from the library and found it a good introduction to Twitter. I later bought a copy from Amazon as there were bits that I wanted to return to for reference. Easy to read and from a man that knows his stuff.

The Score Takes Care of Itself: My Philosophy of Leadership
The Score Takes Care of Itself: My Philosophy of Leadership
by Bill Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Jan 2013
This book kept cropping up in my management reading. It shows that by building a winning culture you can achieve results and that the little things matter. I enjoyed it and unlike many books, this is from a manager who has achieved, not just talked about achieving!

Klean Kanteen 559605 27 Oz Sport Cap
Klean Kanteen 559605 27 Oz Sport Cap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Jan 2013
A friend has had one of these for years and I was always envious. I got details from him and purchased my own. I am very pleased with it. Aesthetic to look at, easy to clean and lightweight. I fill mine and leave it in the car!

Casio AQ-S810W-1AVEF Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Black Resin Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Jan 2013
I am really pleased with this watch. It is great to look at, does what you want in a watch, alarms, stopwatch, backlight and countdown timer, with nice big and bright numerals and for me, the amazing thing is it's solar powered!