Profile for CiaraDub9 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Demon Apocalypse
Demon Apocalypse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Demon Apocalypse (Paperback)
This book is a great read. I bought this for my daughter and she didnt put it down until she was finished it. Darren Shan is a great author for any young teenager. Good product, great quality. I would recommend it. Shipping in the time as stated. 100% recommended.

Dark Calling (The Demonata, Book 9)
Dark Calling (The Demonata, Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Aug 2013

Blood Beast (The Demonata, Book 5)
Blood Beast (The Demonata, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Aug 2013

Wolf Island (The Demonata, Book 8)
Wolf Island (The Demonata, Book 8)
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Aug 2013

Death's Shadow (The Demonata, Book 7)
Death's Shadow (The Demonata, Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Aug 2013

Lord of the Shadows (The Saga of Darren Shan, Book 11)
Lord of the Shadows (The Saga of Darren Shan, Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Aug 2013

The Vampire Prince (The Saga of Darren Shan, Book 6)
The Vampire Prince (The Saga of Darren Shan, Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Darren Shan, 5 Aug 2013

Han  CD/ DVD Storage Box with Lock - Light Grey -168 x 150 x 365mm
Han CD/ DVD Storage Box with Lock - Light Grey -168 x 150 x 365mm
Price: 16.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Aug 2013
I bought this for the office for holding CD's. Good product, great quality. I would recommend it. Shipping in the time as stated. 100% recommended.

HEAD HIGH PRO-AMINO X 120 VEGICAPS FSC TRIPLE PACK
HEAD HIGH PRO-AMINO X 120 VEGICAPS FSC TRIPLE PACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Aug 2013
Fantastic value and started taking these tablets a couple of months ago and people have commented on how good my hair looks. I need to buy some more :)

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YES YES YES, 5 Aug 2013
I bought this for myself and my daughter and it is absolutely brilliant! great product. Recommended 100%. We have used it so much we now need refils! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11