Profile for P H > Reviews

Pilot
Pilot
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars What the hell was that?, 3 Mar. 2014
I only watched it through to the end in the hope that it would get better. Problem is it didn't!

TP-LINK TL-SF1005D Five Port 10/100 Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch
TP-LINK TL-SF1005D Five Port 10/100 Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little box, 7 Feb. 2014
I ordered this to help fix an issue with my Youview box. I have to use a Powerline connection due to location of the Freeview box and an issue with Internet Youview channels going through my wifi network. I've now got three devices (laptop, xbox 360 and youview box) all going through the one powerline connector thanks to this switch. Its nice and small so fairly easy to hide away. I'm very happy with it.

Got a few TP-Link devices now and none have let me down.

Edwin Jagger Best Shaving Brush with Drip Stand - Small, Imitation Ivory
Edwin Jagger Best Shaving Brush with Drip Stand - Small, Imitation Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Feb. 2014
I've got an Ivory Edwin Jagger shaver and I wanted a shaving brush to go with it. This is perfect as it is the colour matches. I've not had a noticeable amount of hairs coming lose from it, so I am very happy at the moment.

Kenwood 3-in-1 Can Opener with Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener, 40 W - Chrome
Kenwood 3-in-1 Can Opener with Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener, 40 W - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars A present, 3 Feb. 2014
I cannot comment personally on this as it was bought as a Christmas present. However, I am reliably informed that the person loves it!

BRITA Fill&Go Water Filter Bottle including 4 Filter Discs - Grey
BRITA Fill&Go Water Filter Bottle including 4 Filter Discs - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, once I put the filter and straw back in the right way!, 3 Feb. 2014
As the title implies I initially had some difficulty getting any water out of this despite using the straw in an upright position. What fixed if for me was taking the filter/straw out and realising I fitted it back in correctly, the notch should have given it away. Once I fixed this, I've had no problems drawing up any water through the straw even when its not vertical.

Someone's mentioned the bobble in another review, I had that for a month or two but I found it started to leak. Its too early to tell whether this will develop a leak but I'll post an update if it does.

HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 UK Sim Free Smartphone - Blue
HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 UK Sim Free Smartphone - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars The best phone Ive ever had, 23 Jan. 2014
Ive had both android and iPhones before this phone but I think ill be sticking with this phone for quite a while yet. This phone is so good that my wife has now got one when her iphone died despite always saying she would stick with iPhones.

Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Edition - Upgrade from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (PC)
Offered by Aqua Reefer

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont get why people dont like it, 23 Jan. 2014
As headline says, after using Win 8 for a while I prefer it to previous versions. yes it is different to previous versions but things can't stay the same forever can they? Probably helps that I have a windows phone so I'm used to the metro interface.

Heston Blumenthal Precision Orb Electronic Kitchen Scale
Heston Blumenthal Precision Orb Electronic Kitchen Scale

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas present, wouldn't pay the full price, 23 Jan. 2014
I bought these scales as a Christmas present as they were after a set of orb scales with a digital display and these were the only ones I could find. Happy enough with them at the price I paid but I wouldn't be if I'd paid full price as they do not feel solid enough.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Got two and are very versatile, 23 Jan. 2014
I have two of these and use them for different purposes. The first I have connected into my youview box in lieu of internal wifi instead of powerline connectors I was using. The performance seems much better than when using the powerline adaptors. The other one is used to simply extend my wifi coverage. Love them as they are versatile and I can use them as I need to.

HG Mould Spray
HG Mould Spray
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaning, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: HG Mould Spray (DIY & Tools)
Bought this to keep the bathroom tile grout clean. From the first application it removed the dirt and beginnings of mould. Will buy again when needed.

Page: 1 | 2