Profile for Adam Weir > Reviews

Content by Adam Weir

Adam Weir (Livingston West Lothian)

Page: 1 | 2
Pompeii [Blu-ray]
Pompeii [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kit Harington

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Escapism, 31 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Pompeii [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
The bottom line is that we enjoyed the film despite the very cruel critics. It is a movie folks, if you want accurate history go watch a documentary. To me the weakness of the film came from where I would have expected strength... Kiefer Sutherland his new false teeth obviously causing him problems making it a wee bit difficult to seeks menace.

Really COOL Colouring  Book 4: Colour The Catwalk: Volume 4 (Really COOL  Colouring Books)
Really COOL Colouring Book 4: Colour The Catwalk: Volume 4 (Really COOL Colouring Books)
by Elizabeth James

5.0 out of 5 stars colouring magic!, 28 Aug. 2015
Purchased this for the ladies in the family, old and young and they love it. So good to see the head down, relaxed and colouring away. A great deal of enjoyment for such a little outlay. We will be back for more of these books.

Really COOL Colouring Book 1: Dream Homes & Interiors: Volume 1 (Really COOL  Colouring Books)
Really COOL Colouring Book 1: Dream Homes & Interiors: Volume 1 (Really COOL Colouring Books)
by Elizabeth James

5.0 out of 5 stars cool idea!, 28 Aug. 2015
Well titled, really cool colouring book suitable for oldies like me and the kids, in fact all ages. What a great idea these books are, so relaxing and rewarding. Compliments to the author and publisher. I will certainly purchase more.

Olive Wood Butter Knife / Spreader
Olive Wood Butter Knife / Spreader
Offered by Olivenholz erleben

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service., 4 April 2014
Delighted with the quality of the butter knives and more than delighted with the prompt service. Would recommend Natually Med to everyone

The Songs Of Mann & Weil
The Songs Of Mann & Weil

1.0 out of 5 stars Lazy recording, 13 Jan. 2014
Three disc CD set which I loaded onto my computer so that I could play the discs on my Sonos system and my iPod. Unfortunately none of the track details appeared on any of the discs. Really sloppy production. I am not prepared to spend ages typing in all the track details so the discs were returned unplaced. Feel sorry for the artists or composers who rely on the production people to finish the job professionally. Poor show Amazon where is your quality control.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 10:31 PM BST

The Magic of Wynghorran Castle
The Magic of Wynghorran Castle
by Thomas Weal

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical indeed, 10 Sept. 2013
Although initially a wee bit sceptical about reading a book based on "teddy bears", for anyone who has ever owned a teddy bear or bought one for a child or grandchild this is indeed a magical tale. I loved it. The characters and their roles are so recognisable as are the many morals appropriately contained in the tale, some of them so true to life. The story concerning the danger to Wynghorran Castle and the bears built up nicely to a climax which I am sure younger readers will find enlightening and exciting.
The author has managed to insert many historical facts and situations that keep the grown up kids (like me) interested.
I can recommend The Magic of Wynghorran Castle as an enjoyable and pleasant read.

Unsung Hero - A Tribute To The Music Of Ron Davies
Unsung Hero - A Tribute To The Music Of Ron Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars What a super tribute Album, 26 Mar. 2013
If you are familiar with the music of Ron Davies you will love this tribute album. However if you are not familiar i still think you will appreciate what I think is a superbly put together CD. From the opening track by his wee sister and producer through tracks by John Prine, Dolly Parton, Crystal Gayle, Suzy Bogguss and Alison Krauss, I loved it.
Recommended

My First Knitting Book: Learn To Knit: Kids
My First Knitting Book: Learn To Knit: Kids
by Alison McNicol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Startup book, 21 Mar. 2013
Our Daughter has been pestering us for years as to why we didn't teach her to knit. This book with it easy to understand instructions will do what we couldn't. Looking forward to more in a series.

Black Sand
Black Sand

5.0 out of 5 stars So relaxing, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Black Sand (Audio CD)
I heard a track from this album on a US radio station and searched high and low til I found it. One of my favourite albums, every track so well played and so relaxing. Slack guitar playing at its best. Recommend you try and find a copy.

The Craft Business Handbook: The Essential Guide To Making Money from your Crafts and Handmade Products
by Alison McNicol

5.0 out of 5 stars What a useful and interesting book!, 16 Jan. 2012
There are so many people in the world with super craft skills but not so experienced on the business side (like me!)
Easy to read and the author's logical thinking is very useful. I look forward to putting some of the ideas into practice.

Page: 1 | 2