Profile for Alan Gird > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Nokia N97 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Nokia N97 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but Good, 10 April 2014
This is a phone and not a plaything. It is the best smart phone I have owned. It is easy to use and, more importantly, communicates quickly, directly to my PC. It is also a sensible size.

100% Genuine Samsung ACADU10CBE Micro Car Charger For Galaxy S4, S4Mini, Galaxy S3, S3 Mini, Galaxy Note, Note 2, Galaxy S2 I9100, Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy Ace, Ace 2,Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Ace 3, Galaxy Core I8260, Galaxy Star S5280, Galaxy S5310, Galaxy Y Plus S5303, Galaxy Young S6310, Galaxy Fame S6810, Galaxy Express I8730, Galaxy Music S6010 (Můvil Cube)

Nokia Lumia 800 Sim-free Windows Smartphone 16GB - Matte Black
Nokia Lumia 800 Sim-free Windows Smartphone 16GB - Matte Black
Offered by Mobile Express UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Lumia 800, 9 Feb. 2012
I have been a Nokia customer for 16 years and I traded up from my Nokia N97 to this piece of junk. If you want an MP3 player then buy an MP3 player and if you want a mobile phone then buy a proper phone.

Zune software is uselwess.

My Lumia 800 cannot be backed up on my PC, it can only be backed up in the Cloud, which I do not trust. One cannot download ones diary onto the phone, it has to go through the Cloud. So one has no control over who can access one's diary, or one's contacts, or who can view them. I have nothing to hide, but I do not want to publish my Bank Account detail and passwords, etc online.
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2012 12:43 PM GMT

Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wherever You Are, 7 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Wherever You Are (Audio CD)
Wherever You Are
I bought it for Susan as a present. She likes it, so I am happy and the profits go to a good cause.

Ladies Taupe colour corel fleece long robe with full zip up front and satin trim (Medium)
Offered by SatsumaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Fleece Robe, 7 Feb. 2012
I bought this for my Partner. She loves it because it keeps her warm. There is no way she would part with it now. The quality appears to be good and I have earned a lot of "brownie points".

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Denim Kaftan, 29 Dec. 2011
Bought this for my Partner to relax in. She loves it. I am happy, because she is happy and that makes my life easier. The quality is very good, the stitching is small and even, the cloth feels good. Whatever; Susan likes it, wears it whenever she can, so I love it. It is as good present to anyone's woman. The suppliers are very keen to be sure buyer is happy with the product. What else can one say to recommend the Kaftan, the Maker and the Supplier.

Ozbozz Nebulus TX Scooter
Ozbozz Nebulus TX Scooter
Offered by Prime Furnishing

4.0 out of 5 stars Nebulus TX Scooter, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus TX Scooter (Toy)
I have not seen this toy, I had it sent direct to my grand-daughter. My daughter tells me that her daaughter is delighted with the Toy and uses it often. It arrived on time and in good condition. In the circumstances I cannot comment further.

Peppa Pig Sit n Bounce - Blue
Peppa Pig Sit n Bounce - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Mookie Peppa Pig, 22 July 2011

Set of 6 Snail Forks
Set of 6 Snail Forks

5.0 out of 5 stars "Snail" Forks, 11 Jun. 2011
I am a vegetarian, so I do not eat snails, but I do eat and love Olives. I have a special dish to present olives, but it was ruined by providing cocktail sticks to eat them. I then thought of snail forks, which are ideal; hygenic and aesthetically pleasing. Good product, clean stainless steel and ideal for the task. The product is of good quality and arrived before the predicted date. It also came by Royal Mail, so I did not have problems with a courier. Altogether, excellant!

HP ScanJet G2710 Photo Scanner
HP ScanJet G2710 Photo Scanner

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Scanjet G2710, 26 Feb. 2011
My Scanjet G2710 does it's job as such, has unnecessary "bells & whistles", but does not produce jpegs. My ten year old HP Scanjet 5300C is far superior, but is not compatible with Windows 7. If posting photographs on the web for some incomprehensible reason is your thing, the G2710 will do it, otherwise buy a better scanner.

Page: 1 | 2