Profile for Anony Mouse > Reviews

Anony Mouse

Heavy Duty Clothes Rail - 3ft Black
Heavy Duty Clothes Rail - 3ft Black
Offered by Display Fix

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing. I did actually hang off it like the ..., 10 Sep 2014
This is amazing. I did actually hang off it like the man in the picture as well and it didn't break! I've had it for several months now and it's loaded heavily with lots of clothes (including heavy coats) and it hasn't broken or bowed unlike cheaper clothes rails from the likes of Argos. Well worth the money.

EasyAcc 10000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Dual USB (2.1A / 1.5A Output) Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Huawei Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black and Purple
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic and allowed me to charge my iPhone and e-cig ..., 10 Sep 2014
This is fantastic and allowed me to charge my iPhone and e-cig several times over a period of five days through a festival. It is very light to carry.

Thick Cushioned Pilates and Yoga Mat 182cm x 60cm x 16mm (Dark Blue)
Thick Cushioned Pilates and Yoga Mat 182cm x 60cm x 16mm (Dark Blue)
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for yoga, 10 Sep 2014
Fantastic for yoga, Pilates, and using as a roll mat whilst camping. Really comfy, grips to the floor and is still very light to carry.

EasyAcc®  5V 2A Universal Portable Battery Wall Charger Adapter for iPhone 4S 4, iPad 3 2; Smartphones:Sony Xperia Z,Samsung Galaxy S4, Nokia lumia 925, HTC One; Tablets:Google Nexus 7 10; External Battery, Bluetooth Speaker, MP3 MP4, Mobile DVD [With 8 connectors]
EasyAcc® 5V 2A Universal Portable Battery Wall Charger Adapter for iPhone 4S 4, iPad 3 2; Smartphones:Sony Xperia Z,Samsung Galaxy S4, Nokia lumia 925, HTC One; Tablets:Google Nexus 7 10; External Battery, Bluetooth Speaker, MP3 MP4, Mobile DVD [With 8 connectors]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

High Quality Strong CD Wallet Case Holds 320 CDs, Dvds, Blueray, Mp3 Disk by King of Flash

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storage solution, 15 Oct 2013
I would recommend this product for anyone looking to reduce their storage space for CDs/DVDs in their home or those with limited space to store them. The sleeves give the discs a snug fit so that they won't easily fall out and there is room to put the liner notes in the sleeves as well. Depending on how thick the sleeve notes are you might need to put them in a different sleeve to the one where the disc is. The case zips up so that the discs are protected from dust and there is a carry handle so that you can easily pick up the case. I wouldn't recommend using this as a way to carry the case from place to place as I don't think the outer material and handle are strong enough for frequent use or being bashed about. However, if you're just using it to pull the case out from a drawer, under the bed, or similar place, then it's a good addition to the case. I plan on buying another one to store the rest of my CDS.

The Encyclopedia of Crochet Techniques
The Encyclopedia of Crochet Techniques
by Jan Eaton

1.0 out of 5 stars Not useful, not for beginners, 12 May 2011
I was recommended this book as a useful one to get you started with crocheting but I have found it mostly useless. I find the terms used confusing and it doesn't help you if you're a beginner. Some of the facts were interesting but I found the facts are repeated on most "learn how to crochet for beginners" type websites so you're better off googling for that than buying this book! I also bought the same book but for knitting and I have copied and pasted this review from the review for that book because I had the same experience with it.

Encyclopedia of Knitting: Step-by-step Techniques, Stitches and Inspirational Designs
by Lesley Stanfield

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginners, didn't find it useful, 12 May 2011
I was recommended this book as a useful one to get you started with knitting but I have found it mostly useless. I find the terms used confusing and it doesn't help you if you're a beginner. Some of the facts were interesting but I found the facts are repeated on most "learn how to knit for beginners" type websites so you're better off googling for that than buying this book! I also bought the same book but for crocheting and I am copying and pasting this review for that book because I had the same experience with it.

Writing Essays For Dummies
Writing Essays For Dummies
by Mary Page

4.0 out of 5 stars Demystifies essays, 18 Feb 2011
I haven't had to go through the whole book yet as I'm not that far along with my essay writing however I feel I've read enough to warrant writing a review. As a bit of background, I haven't had any formal education since GCSE's over 12 years ago and I'm just beginning an OU course in humanities.

So far I'm very impressed overall with the book. I've not had to write an essay before and I feel the book has demystified the process of writing an essay by explaining clearly what an essay is/isn't and how to write one. It's full of easy tips to follow and I feel has helped me a lot.

The only drawback I would say the book has is that it in the beginning it reassures the reader a lot that the reader can do well in their undergraduate degree because after all, the reader has obviously won a place at University on their merits. However if you're at the Open Uni this isn't quite true so it's not very reassuring!

I would recommend buying this book.

Kipling Women's Corinne Medium Shoulder Bag (Across Body)
Kipling Women's Corinne Medium Shoulder Bag (Across Body)

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, 19 Dec 2010
I bought the Corinne bag in black and it looks a lot smarter than it does on the pictures. The only slight thing I don't like about it is the colour inside which is light grey/green and I like my black bags black all over! The two outer pockets are great for things like keys/phone and there are lots of pockets and places for things like your phone, pen and note books to go in. It's very practical, looks smart, and if it lasts me for years I will judge it money well spent. The strap is easily adjustable and the fold over flap doesn't get in the way. I think I've been converted to Kipling bags...

Angel - Season 1 [DVD]
Angel - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Boreanaz
Offered by Top of the Charts

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel is ace, 6 Jun 2010
This review is from: Angel - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
The other reviews have pretty much said what I would have said so there isn't much to add. When I saw Angel on TV it took me a while to get used to it as I much preferred Buffy at that time but I think Angel has outlived Buffy in that it is aimed at adults whereas Buffy now is sometimes painful to watch as an adult! This is a great start to the series and it only gets better from here. If you don't like Buffy buy this anyway because you might still like this.