Profile for AmyLil > Reviews

Content by AmyLil

AmyLil

Hyde (Devil's Roses book 3) (The Devil's Roses)
Hyde (Devil's Roses book 3) (The Devil's Roses)
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, Sorry, 4 Jan 2014
Sorry but I don't think Hyde is as good as the first two in this series. It just hasn't gripped me as much as the others did and I find Hanna really annoying with the whole 'four (FOUR!!!) guys falling for her' thing. I mean really? I will still finish it and the series because I am intrigued but I don't think that Cursed are as good as Born because I think there is more to the characters in Born, rather than just sex like in Cursed. Sorry to sound mean but that is just my personal opinion and I am a fan of Tara Brown and her other books.

Last Stand of Dead Men (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 8)
Last Stand of Dead Men (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 8)
Price: 5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-stop thriller!, 25 Oct 2013
After waiting avidly for the latest installment of Skulduggery Pleasant, I cannot say I was disappointed. I read this so quickly and am now gutted that I have finished it because the next one is not coming until September. Once again Landy delivered a masterpeice and left us hanging...AGAIN!! You fall in love with the Dead Men and hope that they will all pull through as the plot twists and turns. Honestly, this book grips you and will not let you go until it has finished with you, leaving you longing for more. This is undoubtedly my favourite series (even though it is not in my age category) and although I am eagerly awaiting the next I really don't want the series to end because I am not sure that it will be happy.

The Steele Wolf (The Iron Butterfly Book 2)
The Steele Wolf (The Iron Butterfly Book 2)
Price: 1.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really get it, 13 Oct 2013
I can't really see the point in this story. It didn't go anywhere and they didn't come close to finding the missing girl. Thalia is so irritating and there doesn't seem to be much to her. I also found the ending a bit odd. Was that it or is another book coming? Sorry but I do not rate this highly.

The Book of Deacon
The Book of Deacon
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This!!, 12 Oct 2013
This book was unputdowable (if that's a word) plus it was free!! What more could you want?! I am now the owner of the other books in the series too! Honestly just get it.