Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Cardiff United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset
Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset

5.0 out of 5 stars since it replaces an ML20 I lost I already have the charger so I'm as pleased with it as I am with the ML20, 10 Jan. 2015
This is the same headset as the ML20 but without the silver trimmed edge and the charger, since it replaces an ML20 I lost I already have the charger so I'm as pleased with it as I am with the ML20, comfortable, good sound quality and has worked with all my phones.

Linx Origami Case with Keyboard for 10 inch Tablet - Black
Linx Origami Case with Keyboard for 10 inch Tablet - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Few gripes: Some usabiity tips in this review, 10 Jan. 2015
I disagree with the reviewers who rated this keyboard badly, I'm very pleased with it. The magnetic dock catch holds the tablet in firmly and everything works well. The keyboard doesn't need a huge amount of pressure and I hardly ever miss a key, but then I am a failry heavy typer. There are all the keys you could need including some that bring up charms The touchpad works well, if you want to right click or scroll use two fingers, it works for horizontal and vertical scrolling. There are no mouse buttons but the tapping works well because you have to give it a good wack to work, it's hard to click accidentally but sometimes it doesn't click when you want it to. Drag is a bit more hit and miss, a tap followed immediately by movement but you sure have to be quick. The drag locks on and tapping agan stops dragging. It would help if the instructions told you this.The origami stand has to be folded in a certain way and then it locks magnetically, I'm using it to type this review in bed and it didn't take long at all.

Three Tales from the Laundry Files: A Tor.Com Original
Three Tales from the Laundry Files: A Tor.Com Original

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 8 Nov. 2014
Bob Howard once again manages to be the pretty fairly unappreciated form-filling hero who saves us all from having our brains feasted on by Lovecraft's menagerie. Horror and humour in a quick-fix dose, perfect for junkies like me.

Seagate 1TB 2.5 inch Laptop Solid State Hybrid Drive
Seagate 1TB 2.5 inch Laptop Solid State Hybrid Drive
Offered by AlwaysADeal

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the second one of these I've had, ..., 8 Nov. 2014
This is the second one of these I've had, Both give 118MB/s on the bigger block transfers, they are quiet and the first one has been running reliably for 6 months with some heavy use running multiple VMs from that disk

GMYLE® Express Card Expresscard 54 slot to USB 3.0 x 2 Port Adapter up to 5Gbps Compatible USB 1.1 / 2.0 Windows XP/Vista/7
Offered by Clever Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 8 Nov. 2014
Very tight to insert and caused the machine to hang and the USB device attached sound to be continuous. It started working when I pushed it to eject as if it was in too far. It might be the Dell 6520 laptop but with another card I had the opposite problem, that one was too short, I've given up on PC Express cards now.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Slightly too short, 8 Nov. 2014
On my Dell 6520 laptop the card wouldn't connect unless I held it in with my finger, it might be the laptop but I tried another card and the opposite was true, I've given up on having a USB 3 port now as express cards seem too flakey.

Inateck 2.5 Inch USB 3.0 Hard Drive Disk HDD External Enclosure Case with usb 3.0 Cable for 9.5mm 7mm 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD, Tool-free HDD Installation, Compatible With Windows 2000/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4
Offered by Inateck

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the business, 28 Oct. 2014
Had to read the instructions to work out how to open it and it has an on-off switch so you might think it's not working. It's plastic so it might not stand up to hard knocks but the insides are pretty much damage proof, It was simple to plop a Seagate 2.5 500Gb hybrid disk in and cleverly keeps it wedged whilst still making it easily removable. It worked with all my machines and on a USB 3 connection Benchmark32 showed around 108MB/s at the bigger block sizes which is the same speed as the Seagate 650 C: drive in my i7 Dell laptop.

Full HD 1920x1080P G1W 2.7" LCD Car DVR Vehicle Dash Vision Video Recorder Camera
Offered by JINTO

1.0 out of 5 stars The image quality is good but you pay for that elsewhere, 1 Sept. 2014
The image quality is good but you pay for that elsewhere. I had another unit the same which broke the USB socket irrepairably when I snagged the cable, it's just too fragile for use in a car. Now my current unit has blown up and taken the power adapter fuse with it, so I won't be buying any more..

Moto G Premium Quality Screen Protector : Anti Glare Matte edition (2 in Pack - Front) by TUFFskinz
Offered by TUFFskinz

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't yet got a flaw-free installation, 5 Aug. 2014
I don't know if it's the rigidity of the film or the shape of the phone but the top and bottom edges never seem to stick right to the edge despite the very neat system for keeping the protector positioned while you peel off the bottom film. The matte finish is great for no stopping reflections but does show up finger grease so needs wiping regularly.

[HD CLARITY] Invisible Defender - Nexus 5 Screen Protector Premium HD Crystal Clear Film with [3 PACK/Lifetime Replacement Warranty] High Definition Clarity Film The World's Best Selling Premium EXTREME CLEAR Screen Protector for Google Nexus 5
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted well using a technique from another vendor, 5 Aug. 2014
My first attempt was a disaster because this protector goes right to the edge and the sensor holes are also very precise. TUFF Skinz give you stickers to put on the side to hold the screen in X-Y position while you peel off the bottom film. Using the positioning stickers trick I was able to get a totally flaw free installation and the thinness of the protector makes it totally unnoticable which is what you want. It cleans up nicely and is resistant to scratching so I'm totally satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10