Profile for gopal k > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Labgear Premium 24K Gold Plated 3M HDMI to HDMI Cable
Labgear Premium 24K Gold Plated 3M HDMI to HDMI Cable

1.0 out of 5 stars failed in less than 3 months, 15 Feb 2014
Got these cables in end of November.
Amazon says return window expired on 31-Jan

Now when i connect to my tv, the tv says no signal.
It if wont even last a year - it is useless. Save your money. Avoid.

Ty George (Peppa Pig) Beanie 6"
Ty George (Peppa Pig) Beanie 6"
Offered by Fun Collectables

3.0 out of 5 stars 6 inches is half a foot -15 cms - Gentle Reminder for Adults, 5 Dec 2013
Large Images will deceive you. Like other reviewers I was also surprised by the size of the doll.
I ordered this for a friend who wanted it . But my daughter loves it . The doll is for a child and not an adult. The seller has put the information. You are quite literally paying for the brand.

GENTS BLACK LEATHER RACHET BELT (XL(39"-46"))
GENTS BLACK LEATHER RACHET BELT (XL(39"-46"))
Offered by Ray Online BIZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Belt, 5 Dec 2013
This is a very good value belt for the price. Your trouser will not fall off. The quality of leather / head is very good. What more does one need from a belt ?
I even ordered the wrong size and the company gladly refunded and sent me the correct size. I am delighted !! This is my 3rd order in 4 years.

Andres Machado - Brown Suede Leather Slippers Size 12 UK
Andres Machado - Brown Suede Leather Slippers Size 12 UK
Offered by Andypola

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product can be better though, 21 Nov 2013
The shoe itself is a treat to wear in winter. The only problem is the back of shoe is not wide enough to hold on to your heel so can keep falling off.

Micro USB Cable For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Note 2 II Mini S4
Micro USB Cable For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Note 2 II Mini S4
Offered by Slamtech Online

3.0 out of 5 stars works, 21 Nov 2013
My samsung original cable stopped working after 18 months. This one does not appear to be solid but does work for now and is charging my phone. So can't complain.

ThoMar 604000 Car Dehumidifier Air Dry
ThoMar 604000 Car Dehumidifier Air Dry

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but keeps going from one to the other on the dash, 7 May 2013
I purchased this product for reducing misting on the front screen which it definitely did. The bottom end should have been had some kind of rubber material which would hold on itself rather than moving around. A black tea towel helped to keep it in place.

Triangular Pencil Grip 5 Pack
Triangular Pencil Grip 5 Pack
Offered by tink n stink

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent grips, 7 May 2013
A very simple device which helps my daughter hold her pencil properly and steady. My daughter loves it and now writes more with the pencil. I don't know how long her interest will be sustained. I still need to see if her writing improves.

Creation Station Chalk Slate with Chalk
Creation Station Chalk Slate with Chalk

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably good quality slate, 3 April 2013
The slate itself is quite reasonable, I would say that the slate is a bit small. If it had been an inch bigger it would have been fantastic.
The chalk piece that comes with it is of very poor quality and break very quickly. I suppose that is expected anyway
I have been searching ebay and amazon and there is nothing similar to this item under £10 on sale anywhere.

Floradix Liquid Iron Formula 500ml
Floradix Liquid Iron Formula 500ml
Offered by Discount Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent remedy for anemia, 28 Mar 2013
My wife was diagnosed as having low iron and b12. Drinking floradix daily pumped some life into her and she now has the energy to go though the daily grind.The 500 ml with subscribe and save is grate value for money. Since it is plant based the product does not give adverse side effects.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2013 11:18 AM GMT

Swordfish 'Ikon' Desktop Manual Pencil Sharpener 8mm ref 40100
Swordfish 'Ikon' Desktop Manual Pencil Sharpener 8mm ref 40100

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharpens pencils easily, 28 Mar 2013
My little one got out all her pencils and sharpened them.
It looks a bit dull, could have been a little bit colourful and inspiring, but the pencils come out cleanly. Some low quality pencils cannot be sharpened with traditional sharpeners and lead always breaks, but no more broken ends now.

Page: 1 | 2