Profile for somanybruises > Reviews

Content by somanybruises

somanybruises "TomThornefan" (TomThornefan)

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)
The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Silkworm, 18 Aug. 2014
I've had to ration myself with this book because it would have been so easy to read it from cover to cover. Another fine. example of the author's craft.

Rubber Sheet 1m x 1.4m Wide x 1mm Thick
Rubber Sheet 1m x 1.4m Wide x 1mm Thick
Offered by CAMTHORNE IND SUPPLIES LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Arrived promptly and efficiently. Ideal for the liner of our garden water feature.

Mahjong II
Mahjong II

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mahjong II (App)
I really did not want to stop to write this review. This is so addictive and a great way to relax.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars J.K. DOES IT AGAIN, 7 Nov. 2013
WONDERFULLY WELL WRITTEN WITH RARE INSIGHT AND A WICKEDLY ACCURATE TURN OF PHRASE. WELCOME BACK, I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.

Soups: Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-making Machines
Soups: Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-making Machines

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Getting Started, 28 Oct. 2013
A wide variety of soup recipes. I have not had time to test many of them yet. so far so good.

Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Tomato Knife.
Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Tomato Knife.
Offered by Everyday Electrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Got what I wanted, 6 Oct. 2013
I have searched on the High Street for one of these and so glad that I found it here. Delivery was fast and efficient

The Key
The Key

4.0 out of 5 stars The Key, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Key (Kindle Edition)
I read Sanctus, in paperback, during my holiday in June and enjoyed it thoroughly enjoyed it. I had difficulty obtaining this book until I got my Kindle. I wasn't disappointed and still have The Tower to read. CAN'T WAIT.

WIN Essential Nose Clip Large
WIN Essential Nose Clip Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Nose Clip, 13 May 2013
This review is from: WIN Essential Nose Clip (Misc.)
I chose this design because the bulkier clips are too large to wear with my snorkle mask. This one is ideal

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Signature Series Strategy Guide (Bradygames Signature Guides)
by BradyGames

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son, 7 Jan. 2012
Bought this for my grown up son who already had the game. He appears to be quite satisfied with the book.

Universal Deep Fat Fryer Filters Thick Type (Grease + Odour Filter) ELECTRUEPART
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 27 Sept. 2011
Excellent, arrived quickly and completely met my requirements. This was, however, purchased for my wife as a surprise present. I'm still recovering.

Please ignore the last sentence above but I couldn't think of twenty words to say about a filter.