Profile for Mrs. Patricia I. Hyde > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Patricia ...

Mrs. Patricia I. Hyde "Patricia" (England UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Lewis Man: Book Two of the Lewis Trilogy
The Lewis Man: Book Two of the Lewis Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 Jan. 2013
This was downloaded onto my kindle and was a brilliant purchase. A very good read that I would definately recommend.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20 (Christmas Tree)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20 (Christmas Tree)

5.0 out of 5 stars You choose what to buy, 9 Jan. 2013
I was very surprised that this was delivered by a courier within 24 hours of it being ordered. Despite being told I'd have to sign for it the voucher was well packaged but compact so was simply put through my letterbox.

Can't Get Used To Losing You
Can't Get Used To Losing You

5.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, 9 Jan. 2013
I like listening to Andy Williams so I think this CD has a good choice of tracks. Very easy listening. Good value for money.

Garmin Universal 4.3 inch Soft Carrying Case for Satellite Navigator
Garmin Universal 4.3 inch Soft Carrying Case for Satellite Navigator
Offered by Markstore

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple Case, 9 Jan. 2013
This is quite thin and not very robust but the Garmin Sat nav does fit in well. I don't think it would offer much protection if dropped. There is no room in the case for the cable and attachments so these need to be carried separately.

The Litigators
The Litigators

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Litigators (Kindle Edition)
This is one of John Grisham's titles that you will find hard to put down. Like many other Grisham titles this is well worth buying.

Witch Hunt
Witch Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Witch Hunt (Kindle Edition)
This was a good story. I was not familiar with the author Syd Moore but I'll be happy now to look out for other titles by Syd. I bought the kindle version and as always it was there to read at the click of a button.

Sky+ Plus Remote Control Official Sky Branded Retail Packaging, 2x Duracell Batteries and Manual

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote for second room, 9 Jan. 2013
I was expecting to have to 'tune this in' to be compatible with my tv but it worked straight away without any fuss. Worth buying if you don't want to carry one remote from room to room.

ROUND FRICTION DASHBOARD MOUNT with CUT-AWAY for TomTom, Garmin etc GPS SatNav Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sticky windows, 9 Jan. 2013
This is so heavy that it is very rigid on the dashboard. My Garmin and my daughter's Tom Tom fit without a problem. The Sat nav sits firmly and despite some reviews saying otherwise it does not move or fall off the dashboard. Remember to pull off the paper strip from the bottom though. A brilliant product.

Nescafé Café Menu Latte Skinny 8 Sachets 160 g (Pack of 6, Total 48 Sachets)
Nescafé Café Menu Latte Skinny 8 Sachets 160 g (Pack of 6, Total 48 Sachets)
Offered by E.U. Xtores

5.0 out of 5 stars Latte in one easy step, 9 Jan. 2013
I have found this to be excellent value for money. It is tasty and very easy to make. A good alternative to a milky latte.

Forever Friends - Mum in a Million
Forever Friends - Mum in a Million
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice CD, 9 Jan. 2013
Good choice of tracks. Easy listening. Nice for a quiet night in or listening to over a romantic meal. Nice present for mum.

Page: 1 | 2