Profile for Lizzy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game
Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game

5.0 out of 5 stars 4year old game, 5 Mar. 2016
4 year old likes it but hasn't spent a lot of time on it yet.

Paul Walker Dude I Almost Had You with car Vinyl Decal Sticker 210mm

Strepsils Sore Throat And Cough Lozenges - 24 Lozenges
Strepsils Sore Throat And Cough Lozenges - 24 Lozenges
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Numbs throat, 5 Mar. 2016
Effective and not an unpleasant taste

LeapFrog Explorer Game: Sesame Street Solve It with Elmo, Abby and Super Grover 2.0! (for LeapPad and Leapster)

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 year old, 5 Mar. 2016
4 year old plays on this from time to time. he likes it.

Princes 8 Hot Dogs in Brine, 400g
Princes 8 Hot Dogs in Brine, 400g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Mar. 2016
Nice cheap and quick.

Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Rose Small Jar Candle
Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Rose Small Jar Candle

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 Mar. 2016
Smells lovely. Packed well. Good mothers day gift. These are small - palm of your hand size.

Matcha Green Tea Powder - Powerful Antioxidant Japanese Organic Culinary Grade - 113 grams
Offered by KissMeOrganics

3.0 out of 5 stars Need help, 29 Feb. 2016
I am having problems dissolving this in 80degree water. What am I doing wrong? I am always left with a sediment at the bottom of the cup which I dislike. Also I am confused- if the temperature should not exceed 80degrees, then if I make cakes with them at 180degrees, surely the antioxidants will not work as they are over heated. Please explain if you can in the comments below. Thanks
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2016 3:36 AM GMT

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion, 300 ml
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion, 300 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Had a bad bottle perhaps off the floor, 29 Feb. 2016
This time I did not have a good experience of buying this from Amazon. When it arrived the bottle was dirty, as if stored in a dirty place or had been on the ground - the sticker edges were peeled away with dust underneath. None of my other items in the same box were dirty. Also the smell is not the same as it used to be - less pleasant. And it does not soak into the skin the same - very damp sticky layer left on the skin. I love Aveeno and this is the first time I have had a bad bottle. I hope they havn't changed the recipe!

Walden Farms Caramel Syrup 355 ml
Walden Farms Caramel Syrup 355 ml
Offered by Swift Stock

2.0 out of 5 stars sweetner aftertaste and butterscotch flavour, 29 Feb. 2016
Does not much taste like caramel - more like butterscotch which I dislike. The aftertaste is very much like chemical sweetner. This will not do for me sadly.

Nipplex Anna Big Padded Bra, Size 42F, White
Nipplex Anna Big Padded Bra, Size 42F, White
Offered by OtherEden

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shape - little tight on me, 29 Feb. 2016
I really like the shape of the cups. Great if the natural shape is not good. I am usually a 40 but bought a 42, and still find it tight and rides up the shoulders at the back. Love the fact that the wires do not cut into my armpit. Overall, small for size but I like the shape so much that I will probably buy another one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20