Profile for Lizzy > Reviews

10ml Bergamot Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 April 2014
This review is from: 10ml Bergamot Pure Essential Oil
Packaging excellent - comes in a foil lined envelope to prevent spills. The dropper is slow so it doesn't all pour out at once. Uplifting scent, strong and pure.

Adara Sterling Silver Clear Glitz Stud Earrings
Adara Sterling Silver Clear Glitz Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL GOOD, 6 April 2014
I like these earring, lots of sparkle, nice tight back fittings and good price. Quite large so better for outings.

Linwoods Flaxseed with Probiotic and Vitamin D 360 g
Linwoods Flaxseed with Probiotic and Vitamin D 360 g

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 6 April 2014
I prefer this to the goji berry one, makes a smoother addition to a smoothie. Tastes good enough for adding to weetabix and porridge.

Buy Whole Foods Organic Maca Powder 125 g
Buy Whole Foods Organic Maca Powder 125 g

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible reaction, 6 April 2014
I bought this as an addition to my fruit/veg smoothies for a health boost. I feel compelled to warn you that this product is not suitable for people with high heart rates/heart conditions. It sent me into tachycardia, dizzy and stomach pains for 5 hours. I only had less than a level teaspoon. I tried it three times over three days and can confirm that the symptoms are down to this powder. I chose this product specifically because it had no caffeine in it, but I did not realise it was a stimulant of the heart. The seller should warn of this (I only found out after research online after the event). In hindsight its probably my fault, I should have researched the product first.

The Insulin-Resistance Diet--Revised and Updated: How to Turn Off Your Body's Fat-Making Machine
by Cheryle R. Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars control your hunger, 15 Mar. 2014
What an eye opener. I was recently diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome, and this (amongst other things) makes you many times more likely to become diabetic in later life, especially if you're overweight. PCOS sufferers need to follow a low GI/carb diet, and my blood results showed that my insulin hormone wasn't working properly so needed this book to educate myself. As my insulin levels were not 'stable' throughout the day, I had peaks and troughs, causing periods of extreme hunger and low moods. Now I have learnt how to control it. By simple cutting out white carbs and 'balancing' carbs with protein, you really do feel fuller for longer, and no more intense, agitating hunger cravings. Please read, especially if you have hormone related weight issues.

Botanico 40 Cell Inserts - Pack of 5
Botanico 40 Cell Inserts - Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 15 Mar. 2014
I like these. Just right for the job, cheap enough to dispose of after use instead of cleaning them. nice bright colour
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2014 10:41 AM GMT

3 Seed tray inserts with 24 cells
3 Seed tray inserts with 24 cells
Offered by buyabargainuk

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 3 Seed tray inserts with 24 cells
just the job for intended purpose. Not top quality but just right. I tend to dispose of them after each sowing season anyway - can't be bothered washing them!

Pure Raspberry Ketones Diet Pills | 100% Pure Ketone Extract High Strength | 1 Month Supply | Innopure®
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

3.0 out of 5 stars difficult to tell, 15 Mar. 2014
As I am now following a reduced diet alongside taking these pills, i cannot tell whether the pills are making a difference. I have been loosing 2-3lbs a week. Also these do not reduce appetite, which would probably be more helpful.

Garnier Skin Naturals Light Whiten & Protect Moisturizing Day Cream Gentle (50ml)
Offered by Spthaishop

5.0 out of 5 stars helps lighten skin, 15 Mar. 2014
I believe this has helped to lighten my skin and even skintone. I bought this as I am fair, and my skin gets blotchy and red easily, plus lots of freckles. I got a lot of facial sun damage last summer, so needed the SPF in this. Makes a good base for powder makeup. Moisturises well, smoother skin achieved. Only problem is, it took ages to arrived from seller - comes from Thailand - but I was warned with delivery details so cannot complain.

Mr. Fothergill's 10865 4000 Count Cress Fine Curled Salad Leave Seed
Mr. Fothergill's 10865 4000 Count Cress Fine Curled Salad Leave Seed
Offered by Pantiles Nurseries Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Mar. 2014
This germinated within 48hours. After just a week they're a good inch tall and nearly ready. Grown in a wine glass, sown on wet kitchen roll, placed in a windowsill. Classy! P.S. I wouldn't be tempted to grow these on soil at all - you don't have to wash them when grown on clean kitchen paper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20