Profile for Lizzy > Reviews

Content by Lizzy

Lizzy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ikea White Chopping Board (Free Post & Packing)
Ikea White Chopping Board (Free Post & Packing)
Offered by BUDGET SHOP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 21 Jan. 2014
This is excellent board that cleans nicely. Doesn't stain to easily. Arrived in fair time. Does what it says on the tin

Zehui Clear Rhinestone Round Crystal Swarovski Earring Hoop Circle Silver Dia 4cm
Offered by UKSilvercell

2.0 out of 5 stars bad points galore, 21 Jan. 2014
These took ages to arrive - they come from abroad I guess. After wearing them for an hour I started with an itchy allergic reaction in my ear lobes - I am allergic to nickel which is why I bought these 'silver' ones. My ears have been sore for a couple of weeks since. This isn't the first time 'silver' earrings have turned out to be fake off amazon, so from now on I go to Debenham's to the jewelery counter and always get genuine ones.

Method Foaming Hand Wash Sweet Water 300ml (Pack of 2)
Method Foaming Hand Wash Sweet Water 300ml (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 21 Jan. 2014
smells nice and I really like the foam. Attractive bottle which goes with any bathroom colour scheme, if it bothers you.

Uninflated Plastic Football 22.5cm, colour varies, one supplied
Uninflated Plastic Football 22.5cm, colour varies, one supplied
Offered by Savepound

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, 21 Jan. 2014
we filled it up with our compressor easily, it comes flat. We've had loads of fun with this in the house. Its not too hard so won't hurt a child during play. Would buy another.

Crayola - 9 Glitter Glue
Crayola - 9 Glitter Glue
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for craft with toddler, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Crayola - 9 Glitter Glue (Toy)
Our toddler loves this glue, much easier that loose glitter (which gets everywhere). Washes off surfaces easily, and comes out the tube with ease

Johnson's Baby Nappy Cream 2 x 110g
Johnson's Baby Nappy Cream 2 x 110g
Offered by COLLINS CHEMIST

5.0 out of 5 stars best cream, 21 Jan. 2014
This is the best nappy cream we've ever used for our son, it clears nappy redness, rash and soreness really quickly

Dette's 10mm x 20m Red (28) Gingham Ribbon
Dette's 10mm x 20m Red (28) Gingham Ribbon
Offered by Athena Crafts Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars saved xmas, 21 Jan. 2014
This saved me a fortune over christmas - I used plain brown paper with this beautiful ribbon. There was plenty of it for half my xmas presents. Doesn't fray when cut!

Dove Deep Moisture Deeply Nourishing Body Wash - 500 ml
Dove Deep Moisture Deeply Nourishing Body Wash - 500 ml
Offered by GAbusiness

5.0 out of 5 stars like it, 21 Jan. 2014
This leaves skin soft. The only thing I would say is that it is so thick, it is hard to get the last bits out the bottle, so I have to dilute it.

Hair Accessories 12 Thick Snag Free Endless Hair Elastics Bobbles Ponios[Black]
Hair Accessories 12 Thick Snag Free Endless Hair Elastics Bobbles Ponios[Black]
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and tight, 21 Jan. 2014
These are the best bobbles I have ever found. Better than boots and supermarket versions. They stay nice and tight/firm for a long time, tolerate being wet. Would buy these again when I manage to loose them all.

DJT Womens Retro Hooded Tops Ladies V Neck Hoody Hoodie Tunic Top Tee T Shirt Blouse Pullover Sweatshirt Grey Size XL 14
Offered by DJT Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars fair quality, 21 Jan. 2014
A few loose threads on the garment but nothing that would put you off buying this. It is very lightweight so ideal for summer outerwear. Washes and tumble dries fine. Nice fit true to size

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20