Profile for M. Farrow > Reviews

Content by M. Farrow

M. Farrow (U.K)

JAMhard Armband For iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C, iPod Touch 5 + Key Holder (Black) - High Quality Running, Workout & Sports Case
Offered by JAMhard Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product..., 30 July 2015
This is a great product. However, the only one downside, that there is no slot for charging my iPod, like there is for the earphones. I like to keep my iPod in the case for protection. But, have to remove the iPod to charge it. Other than that, I am really pleased with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2015 11:10 AM BST

Kiss This
Kiss This
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the Pistols, 29 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Kiss This (Audio CD)
I bought the original 'Never Mind The Bo**ocks'when I was sixteen (1978). I played it until i literally wore it out, I still have it somewhere in the house. So, I decided to replace the original 'Never Mind the' with a new CD and bought 'Kiss this' at the same time. Their sound and lyrics are as good today as they were when i first rushed home with my original album. A definitive and timeless album.