Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Stick On Liquid Crystal Thermometer
Stick On Liquid Crystal Thermometer
Offered by Overt Locke Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thermometer and great service, 27 Jun. 2015
Lovely thermometer so easy to read far better than the cheap small ones .
Also Im very impressed with the service from Overt Locke ltd. I ordered on Friday afternoon and it popped through my letter box the following morning !!!
Well done guys.

Ring Automotive RIL50 Essentials Pocket Lamp - set of 12
Ring Automotive RIL50 Essentials Pocket Lamp - set of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb torch I now have 3 of these as we ..., 24 Jan. 2015
Superb torch I now have 3 of these as we have have recent power cuts at home (one in glove box in car ) very fast service from ASC ordered Fri midday arrived Sat morning ,well done guys. 10/10.

HEKO-17231 Front Rear Wind Deflectors Fits Hyundai Getz 2 on 5-Door Hatchback (4 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Sept. 2013
Fitted within 10 mins from start to finish not a single problem to report look great and work well, I have seen worse units for more money !

Gardman Solar Wind Chime Garden Light
Gardman Solar Wind Chime Garden Light
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive, 15 Sept. 2013
The reviews say it all, they are far more impressive looking and better made than you might think
I shouldn't say this but they seem too cheap for the quality you get

very impressed

TRENDnet TPL-308E2K 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter (Pack of 2)
TRENDnet TPL-308E2K 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, 15 Sept. 2013
I have been looking for power line adapters for weeks now to use with my Talk Talk You View box ( box upstairs, router downstairs ) after reading many reviews and comparing specs of various units I decided to take a gamble on these .
FANTASTIC WITH NO PROBLEMS OR SETUP ISSUES !!!
Connected unit 1 to router switched on
connected unit 2 to Talk Talk box switched on
sit and wait for 2 mins .....Bob's yer funny aunty.... off they go doing their magic ! didn't even need to press the pairing buttons (this only generates a new encryption code anyway )
all services available including HD streaming without a glitch
great value for money therefore I'm very impressed
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 11:19 PM GMT

Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet PC
Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet PC
Offered by Navitech Official UK Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 26 Oct. 2012
After recently purchasing a Tablet PC I decided that a nice little stand might not go amiss.
To be honest I wasn't expecting too much for this price but how wrong can you be ?
This stand is very well put together and doesn't appear to be in any danger of falling apart after the odd journey toward the floor, and it folds away too !
A remarkable price for a very useful and sturdy stand.

Impressive !

NOW UPGRADED!!! FUSION5 PREMIUM+ QUADCO TABLET PC - QUADCORE CPU - ANDROID 4.1.1 JELLY BEAN - 9.7" HD SCREEN PROMOTIONAL OFFER!!!! - Q3 2013 MODEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than you might think, 26 Oct. 2012
First of all let me start by saying that very few of my purchases over the years have compelled me to write a review but this tablet is an exception to the rule.
My wife mentioned (more of a hint really) that she liked the idea of a Tablet PC rather than her laptop as it would be easier to carry to the kitchen for recipes etc or to take upstairs ( for knitting patters and the like ) or even into the garden on nice days so I did the decent thing and started researching what was on offer ...the mission began.
I did the usual internet searches, you tube reviews and went to various outlets to view and use the tablets on offer and asked friends for honest opinions about their i pads , galaxy nexus etc. and ended up more confused than ever.
I became more and more aware of the glowing reports of the A1CS Fusion 5+ and decided that with such phenomenal feedback I would be daft not to at least take a punt and from a decent online retailer too .
At the point of ordering I came across the "metal backed " version almost by mistake and decided to take the plunge .
Two days later the Tablet arrived ( 3-4 days earlier than I expected )and so the mission to sneak upstairs without being noticed for 30 mins to check the Tablet began.
Well. 3 hrs later I emerged from the spare room with a big beaming smile on my face trying my hardest not to giggle. Many excuses emerged from my mouth to my wife at this point but the truth remained in its rightful place.
The reason for the smiling ? ...................WOW !!!
Upon opening the pretty box I found a gorgeous well made Tablet with 2 screen protectors in place , a UK power supply , 2 x English manuals , 1 pair of earphones and a welcoming note from A1SC .
Let me point out that I am an electronics engineer by day and a toy addict (geek) by night.
Out of the box the Tablet ran as smooth as silk with its new Jellybean OS and the screen was far better than I was expecting even after all the great reviews ,As fast and as smooth as any ipad I have used , WI-FI was setup in approx 2 mins and went without a hitch with a good/excellent signal whilst upstairs with our router downstairs...let the fun commence !
I heard one or two reviewers say that the plastic port cover was a little flimsy on the plastic version of the Fusion 5 , problem solved ! the metal backed version has no port cover as all of the ports are now along the one side of the unit as is the power button (another problem solved)
After using this Fantastic Tablet I am pretty soon going to order myself one too as it makes my (quite powerful) PC look and feel rather dated and slow , APPS install at a blistering pace as do webpages & emails using the hotmail app that I installed .

So in summary .
If you are hesitating about this Tablet as I did please rest assured A1SC appear to be giving this Tablet away at this price! , It has Bluetooth , WI-FI , expandable memory in the form of micro sd and the best screen I have seen on these Tablets even at twice the price . value for money ? .... even 10/10 does not do it justice .

I hope that this review ( only my third in 8 yrs) was of some help to anyone that is looking for a solidly built & excellent performing Android Tablet for next to no money because I know that this machine will not disappoint.

P.S.
I recently emailed A1SC to inquire about a case for the metal backed Fusion + ( they are different to the plastic backed one) and within 2 hrs received the most courteous and friendly email I have received in a very long time from anyone
Obviously the great reviews for A1SC as a company were not wrong either !!!

Another 10/10 from me for being a retailer that is pleasant to deal with

Ken. ( still smiling )

7dayshop Universal 6 in 1 Remote Control with Learning Function - TV, DVD, VCR, SAT, DTT/TNT, CD/LD/HIFI/SKY/ SUMVISION MEDIA PLAYERS

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT FOR SUMVISION 2+, 18 Oct. 2012
I bought this remote to prevent me from throwing my Sumvision media player out of the window and I'm really glad I did
No longer do I have to sit 18 inches from my bedroom TV for the remote to work I can now lay in bed and press buttons without having to swear and turn over to go to sleep .
Setup took approx 15 mins and went without a hitch. The remote will do far more than what I use it for but for me it was worth every penny to be able to use my Sumvision (another great product) properly

Top marks from me !