Profile for ICHACAWAB > Reviews

Content by ICHACAWAB

ICHACAWAB "CATCHAG" (London, UK)

Betron RK300 High Quality Earphones Headphones with Noise Isolating Technology and High Grade Reinforced Cable with Gold Plated Connection (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, 26 Feb. 2016
This is my second pair of Betron headphones which I bought because my daughter won't give my first pair back!

Incredible sound for the price! Much better than Sennheiser, (Dead)Beats and Bose!!!

The Fort
The Fort
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars ...wasn't expecting it to be this good!, 18 Dec. 2015
I was mega excited to see this when I saw the trailers earlier this year, BUT I wasn't expecting it to be this good!
It is pitched perfectly and the fight sequences are breathtaking... the only downside is Aramis Knight who plays MK, his acting and martial arts are so wooden that I keep thinking that someone has thrown a chair into the set when he's on screen. Even Tilda's eyebrows have more range.

M.K.'s story is actually the least interesting of the lot despite being the main catalyst for all of the plot.

There's one episode left of season one as I write this and in a discussion with my friend about it he says:

"You do know this is a re-work? Like Battlestar Galactica!"

I racked my brains and couldn't think of anything and called obvious BS

"It's based on 'Journey To The West" by Wu Cheng'En. The main character is Sun Wu Kong = Sunny. M.K. is shortened for "MonK", who in the book is a priest called Tripitaka who is lost and trying to take the scrolls of enlightenment back to his city. Sunny rides the only motorbike in the series... it is a Zephyr. Zephyr = Wind/Cloud"

My jaw dropped.... It's a remake of Monkey!

Betron B-25 Noise Isolating in Ear Canal Headphones Earphones with Pure Sound and Powerful Bass for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Nokia, HTC , Mp3 Players etc - Gold Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars BLOWN AWAY!, 25 Nov. 2015
I bought these as a quick and fast replacement for my Trusty but expensive Sony in ear headphones. I previously was a died in the wool Sennheiser user, but moved to the Sony after yet another cable broke and only played through one ear.

There are a lot of positive reviews for these and so I took a punt and I'm really glad that I did.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
The first thing I noticed was drivers are reassuringly heavy and made a "clack" that only two large ball-bearings or magnets can make.
There were a mixture of silicon fittings for the ear buds to accommodate people with differing sizes of lug holes, but there was also a pair of squishy foam ones that expand to fit your ear canal - these are superb!

SOUND:
WOW! These mothers are loud, twice the oomph of any of the previous headphones I've had. But the clarity and fidelity of the sound is unsurpassed. These are better than anything I have ever owned and have brought new dimensions to my music.

DOWNSIDE:
They tangle. The coating on the cable also contributes to these things coiling back and sticking into a loop - this is a really minor quibble and testament to the quality of the metal used to make them!
I also get a minor static "popping" when I have my player in my fleece pocket - so perhaps the shielding at the plug level could be looked at - this is also a really minor quibble

CONCLUSION:
BUY THEM! These knock the knackers off Beats, Sennheiser & Sony - and they're British made.

Ambassador Packing Carton Single Wall Strong Flat-packed 482x305x305mm Ref SC-18 [Pack of 25]

1.0 out of 5 stars STOP! And Remove from basket., 2 Sept. 2015
Utter, Utter cr@p!
Seriously - don't bother even if you're desperate or short of money. This is the box equivalent of using a chocolate wrapper as a condom.

I'm normally too busy to leave reviews for things I've bought on Amazon, but I felt I had to to try and stop you from buying these boxes.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars NO SIR! I DON'T LIKE IT!, 22 Jun. 2015
I had read the reviews and expected quite a lot from my PB2 pots.
Unfortunately it's not very nice. The texture of it is like Readybrek - or too thin. And the flavour is also very thin.

Morphy Richards Accents 43772 Pyramid Kettle
Morphy Richards Accents 43772 Pyramid Kettle
Offered by Bright Sparks Store

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT fit for purpose!, 3 Nov. 2013
As per all the other reviews, I bought this as I wanted a red kettle. After a few months, it was covered in scratches, the fill indicator stopped working and after 9 months it packed up altogether. What a complete and utter waste of money! Never buying a Morphy Richards again.....tat........nothing but cheap tat! Seriously annoyed.

Exspect EX882 - In Ear Earphone - Black
Exspect EX882 - In Ear Earphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sound and value for money, 30 Jun. 2012
These Earphones are incredible for the money.
I went through 3 pairs of Sennheiser headphones & Earphones last year (all of them now playing out of one ear due to the cable breaking at the connector) and I wanted a cheap earphone for my commute to work.

I bought these for under a £5 and didn't expect much, but the bass response and soundscape out of these little beauties still amazes me. They are as good as the Sennheisers.

Haywire [Blu-ray]
Haywire [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Gina Carano
Offered by Mayflower Stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't know what it wants to be, 12 May 2012
This review is from: Haywire [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I was really looking forward to seeing this film, and was so disappointed by it.
It tries to be a cross between a Jason Bourne action film and a paranoid espionage thriller - and fails at being either.

It's so bad, and such a waste of time that it actually makes Solaris look good. Solaris [2003] [DVD]

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time [Blu-ray] [2010] [US Import]
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time [Blu-ray] [2010] [US Import]
Offered by passionFlix UK

3.0 out of 5 stars "Dya like dags?", 22 Sept. 2010
Disney do a kids remake of Snatch in the desert with a mostly British cast.

The Bees Sneeze
The Bees Sneeze
by Gary Boswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Achoo! A gem!, 31 July 2007
This review is from: The Bees Sneeze (Paperback)
THE BEES SNEEZE

A new anthology of poetry and pictures for children of all ages.
An innovative blend of humour, emotion, and moral discussion.
A selection of new writing by new writers.
A book that will get you buzzing with delight.

This anthology, compiled by best-selling author Gary Boswell, includes new poems by:

David Caddy
Angela Topping
Sue Westcott
Phil Whitehead
Sylvia Zaidi

and with illustrations by Russell Thompson.

This anthology is a delight to read for kids from 8 to 80

It's a rollercoaster of emotions going from silly, to satirical, to sad to hysterical but moreover thought-provoking work. The book is beautifully laid out with excellent artwork.

A little-known gem from a little known publisher, by should-be-known poets.
Comment Comment | Permalink