Profile for R. Murray > Reviews

Content by R. Murray

R. Murray "RayOfLight" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Old Curiosity Shop [DVD] [1995] [2007]
The Old Curiosity Shop [DVD] [1995] [2007]
Dvd ~ Tom Courtenay
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Watching, 12 Feb 2014
I bought this as I had read the book and I wanted to see how it would be shown on screen.

I enjoyed it. Although I knew the story as I had already read it, I found it proved true to the story in most parts and really gave the viewer a good feel of the times of Dickens. A pleasant DVD.

Weeping White Cherry Blossom Branch Lights - 32 Soft Warm White LEDs
Weeping White Cherry Blossom Branch Lights - 32 Soft Warm White LEDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightens the place up!, 21 Dec 2013
I purchased these branch lights to enhance my Christmas decorations, although the item is also suitable outside the Christmas season. Everybody admires/comments on the lights. Good quality and extremely pretty. Fully recommended.

Kingston Technology 16 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Dec 2013
I purchased a couple of these to transfer my music and picture files. I find it extremely fast-loading. The design of the USB is extremely small and compact. I also found the price extremely reasonable. Fully recommended.

Mdna World Tour [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Mdna World Tour [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Madonna

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant and Full of Energy, 21 Dec 2013
A fantastic concert. The colours are stunning, especially if viewed on a large TV. The performances are fantastic and the sound-quality is superb. Fully recommended.

Photo Cushion Cover Marilyn Monroe
Photo Cushion Cover Marilyn Monroe

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Photo Cushion Cover Marilyn Monroe
Lovely quality material, with a stunning print. Also, a lovely size. Looks gorgeous in my front-room. Fully recommended. Also, delivery time was excellent and item was well-packaged. Perfect.

Gorgeous French Pink Shabby Chic Bedside Table
Gorgeous French Pink Shabby Chic Bedside Table
Offered by Vintage Retro Chic

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 Aug 2013
Great service. Beautiful item. I already owned a matching dressing table and one bedside cabinet. I purchased this to complete the set. Looks absolutely amazing in my bedroom.

New York Taxi Cab Yellow Cushion Cover 17" x 17" Photograph
New York Taxi Cab Yellow Cushion Cover 17" x 17" Photograph

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Aug 2013
I am over the moon with my cushion cover. I am fascinated by New York so the picture of the yellow taxi is great. The fabric of the cover is good quality. Also, a nice size. Fully recommended seller.

Cushion Cover Times Square New York Photograph
Cushion Cover Times Square New York Photograph

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 Aug 2013
I am delighted with my cushion cover. The fabric is good quality with a great New York pic. Fully recommended.

Madonna Cushion (40cm by 40cm)
Madonna Cushion (40cm by 40cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Madonna Cushion (40cm by 40cm)
Nice and spongy. Good quality material. Good quality print. Great pose of Madonna.

This looks absolutely fantastic in the living room, as I have a 'theme' going on - Madonna, music, and New York. Fully recommended.

MY MADONNA: My Intimate Friendship With The Blue Eyed Girl On Her Arrival In New York

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Read, 3 April 2013
I've been a Madonna fan for as long as I can remember and I am especially interested in her early years/New York era, so this book immediately appealed to me. I read the book in a day. I found it well-written and interesting. I did find the book a bit short but if the author's story had been told, what more was there to say?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3