Profile for J. Phillips > Reviews

Missouri Breaks [Blu-ray] [1976] [US Import]
Missouri Breaks [Blu-ray] [1976] [US Import]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't play, 7 Mar. 2016
Region A only. Will not play in my blu ray player.
Will have to bin it.

1080p Full HD Wireless WiFi IP Security Camera. All-in-one home CCTV camera with built-in Cloud DVR. Quick setup, view Live and playback clips using our Free iPhone/iPad/Android apps. IR Night Vision, Motion Sensor with in-app alerts, 95 Degrees Wide Angle Image and more. UCam247i-1080HD.
Offered by EyeSpy247

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, uninspiring after-sales service., 13 Jun. 2015
Good enough product but arrived with no manual and when I phoned UCam I was told there was no telephone support.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2015 12:45 AM BST

Philips Fidelio M1BTBL/00 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones Compatible with APT-X / ACC for Music / Phone Calls Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars fab sound, astounding tech, horribly uncomfortable, 23 April 2014
After reading favourable reviews of these headphones I bought a pair.
Amazon's price was £100 less than that of Julian Richer. The sound quality, thanks in part to the incredible new APTX Bluetooth protocol, is extremely good indeed. My existing cans are Senn HD 600 so a tough act to follow.
So sad to find these horribly uncomfortable to wear even for short periods.
Were it not for the comfort issue I would have awarded five stars.

WD My Book Studio Edition II 4TB Two Bay External Desktop Hard Drive with RAID
WD My Book Studio Edition II 4TB Two Bay External Desktop Hard Drive with RAID

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent RAID spoiled by terrible software, 8 Oct. 2012
I purchased this item for aTV edit and had nothing but trouble with it for two weeks. Media sticky, Mac book Pro crashing. When I rang WD support, they told me that the reason for this is that their RAID software did not support the Mountain LionOS. Amazing.

DiskWarrior 4.4 Mac
DiskWarrior 4.4 Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars Warrior CONQUERS SICK MACBOOK PRO, 6 May 2011
This review is from: DiskWarrior 4.4 Mac (DVD-ROM)
My Macbook Pro simply would not boot from the internal hard drive. First of all I tried "Drive Genius" which should have been called "Drive Moron". It went through an entire routine before miserably stating "CANNOT REPAIR". Then an IT-savvy pal of mine recommended Disc Warrior. It seemed a bit expensive but I was DESPERATE. My mate explained that while other repair programs often attempt to make a repair to the existing directory, WARRIOR scavenges through your entire system looking for info to rebuild the directory from scratch.

BRILLIANT> My Macbook Pro now works better than ever.

HEARTILY RECOMMENDED !!!

Drive Genius III (Mac)
Drive Genius III (Mac)

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless piece of software, 30 April 2011
This review is from: Drive Genius III (Mac) (DVD-ROM)
I found this to be utterly useless. I am told by an IT-savvy friend that it's actually been dubbed "Drive Moron" by those in the know because not only will it frequently not work but in the past has been known to toast entire systems. I am told you have more hope with "Disc Warrior". Let's hope so my Mac is mashed and will not boot.