Profile for Olivia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Magic Lips Red
Magic Lips Red

5.0 out of 5 stars so was delighted to find them again, 15 April 2015
This review is from: Magic Lips Red (Personal Care)
I've been using Ultra Glow lipsticks for a long time but couldn't find them in any of the usual places so was almost at the end of the one I still had, so was delighted to find them again. I like the look of them on the lips and the fact that they are long stayers. They also change the colour to one that suits your skin colour. I have three colours, red, green, pink to suit my outfits!

WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Brunette
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Brunette

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have the years gone?, 15 April 2015
I'm getting on a bit and my eyebrows have grey and curlybits with no shape! You should see me now what a difference WunderBrow makes! It was so easy and stays on for quite a few days if I go gently with the face cloth, All I need now is the same treatment for my lips-only in red of course!
Thank you KF it's taken ten years off my age but then I am 86 years old!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2016 4:32 PM GMT

LIGHTWEIGHT TOP QUALITY IRONING BOARD AND COVER EASY FOLDING CONPACT DESIGN
LIGHTWEIGHT TOP QUALITY IRONING BOARD AND COVER EASY FOLDING CONPACT DESIGN

3.0 out of 5 stars This item is O.K. for lightweight clothes, 10 Oct. 2013
Although this item is not very steady when in use it's fine for normal family clothes. Not suitable for large or heavy items>

ENTWINE Dark Chocolate Brown Handmade 5 Pane Room Divider / Splitter Screens
ENTWINE Dark Chocolate Brown Handmade 5 Pane Room Divider / Splitter Screens

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen, 30 Aug. 2013
I was so impressed with the quick delivery and it is perfect for my use! It does require careful handling!

Dentek Tongue Cleaner Fresh Mint
Dentek Tongue Cleaner Fresh Mint
Offered by KrystalDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars Tongue scraper, 30 Aug. 2013
This item is not as good as the one I had previously used! I was surprised at the time it took before I received it! As it was so light I don't understand why it couldn't have been put in a jiffy bag and posted next day!

Clairol Vitapoint Jar 240 ml
Clairol Vitapoint Jar 240 ml
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitapoint, 18 July 2013
I have used Vitapoint for many years and have been unable to purchase it locally for about a year, so, I was delighted to find it on Amazon!

Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture
Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture
Offered by 20Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Frador, 18 July 2013
Frador is the best treatment for getting rid of my mouth ulcers! It is the only product that works for me!

BT Response 75 Plus Digital Answer Machine - Metallic Grey
BT Response 75 Plus Digital Answer Machine - Metallic Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the second time I've purchased this item, 6 Dec. 2011
I have been using an answer machine for mny years and it's important that it is reliable. This is the second time I've purchased this particular item and it has served me very well. I am happy to recommend this product to other users!

Stephenie Meyer, Twilight Saga Collection 5 Books: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn (paperpack) The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (hardback)
by Stephanie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Olivia Matthews, 4 Aug. 2011
This series of books holds the attention and makes the reader anxious to know 'what happens next'. Very different and thought provoking.

Amazon.co.uk Print Gift Card (generic design)
Amazon.co.uk Print Gift Card (generic design)
Price: £1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Both my recipient and myself were pleased with the product and the service., 4 Aug. 2011
This was the first time I had used the Amazon gift card. It solves the problem when recipients reside abroad.

Page: 1 | 2