Profile for Helen E > Reviews

Content by Helen E

Helen E

Page: 1 | 2
Walking Harness & Reins -- For Baby, Toddler or Kids -- Age: 6 m+ -- Colour: Navy Blue
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 18 Jan. 2015
Fast delivery and good product. Perfect length for my purpose of giving my son some freedom walking in busy conditions but still being able to keep him safe. Seem sturdy and quite discreet. Value for money.

Large Highchair No Mess Splash Mat - Cream With Coffee/Beige Polkadots
Large Highchair No Mess Splash Mat - Cream With Coffee/Beige Polkadots
Offered by BABY best BUYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 15 Jan. 2015
Great size especially for catching flung food. There is a plastic type smell if you lift it right to your nose but otherwise not found any problem with smell and it lives in our living room all the time. Think it is good value for money if your not inclined to go to a haberdashery to get a piece of material cut which may be cheaper but more of a faff. Happy with purchase.

Hippychick Bumkins Superbib (Pack of 3, Boy)
Hippychick Bumkins Superbib (Pack of 3, Boy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my bib of choice, 15 Jan. 2015
I had been using bibbeta bibs which are brilliant at catching debris but were taking a while to dry after being wiped clean so was looking for something to do both. Theses bibs dry very quickly which is great - however the crumb catcher doesn't seem to catch very much at all resulting on food falling into lap. Overall think bibetta bib does a better job.

Batman Logo Evolution T-Shirt black L
Batman Logo Evolution T-Shirt black L
Offered by E.M.P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 Jan. 2015
Bought as a Christmas present for my husband - fits well and he is very pleased with it. Ordered quite late in December and arrived before Christmas so good service.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 2 May 2014
Overall I'm pleased with this product. Slightly tricky to construct but didn't take too long. There are lots of moving parts and when put on automatic they move quite fast which scared my 6 month old at first so we had to have him in it without it moving for quite a while so he got used to it. We have it on the lowest setting and my son is only just able to touch floor but I don't feel this is a problem as it means it will last longer and at the moment we just put something on the floor underneath which means he can reach to stand up which he greatly enjoys! My sons been using it for just over a month and shows no signs of boredom yet so hopefully it will entertain him for a good while yet. Would recommend as something to help your child spend some time upright with some independence. Service from bet price direct prompt and item in perfect condition.

Apple Iphone 4 /4S Dark Purple Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen - Dark Purple
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 7 Mar. 2014
Funky purple case which my I phone 4 slots into perfectly and feels very secure. Decent magnetic clasp to keep it open or closed. Two handy slots on the inside cover for bank cards and also a full length pocket where you could keep cash. The stylus is a little chunky and I don't use it but this is because I prefer not to use styluses in general so not a major negative especially considering the price of the two items together. Excellent value for money and would recommend.

Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 7 Mar. 2014
I'm very happy with this purchase. The monitor is decent quality with a good panning function. I like that you can put the video monitor to sleep and it just monitors sound and then if my little one stirs I can quickly wake the screen up to see what's going on and decide if I need to go to him. This gives me peace of mind so I can relax whilst my baby sleeps in another room. Battery life is adequate although if you like to have the video monitor on a lot it can run down fairly quickly. However it has a long mains power cable so this can be remedied by keeping it plugged in if necessary. It's a little on the pricey side but for me definitely worth the money.

Pampers Active Fit Size 3 (Midi) Monthly Pack - 204 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 3 (Midi) Monthly Pack - 204 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Convienient, 7 Mar. 2014
I like the fit of these nappies and they seem to keep my little ones skin dry. Good value and means less weekly shopping to carry!

Huggies Little Swimmers Nappies - Size 2-3, 2 x Packs of 12 (24 Nappies)
Huggies Little Swimmers Nappies - Size 2-3, 2 x Packs of 12 (24 Nappies)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 7 Mar. 2014
I use these on my 5 month old son under happy nappy swimming trunks. They seem to do the job and not expand too much although can't comment on how they would stand up on their own so gave 4 stars for this reason only.

Eric Carle Reversible Seatbelt Strap Covers
Eric Carle Reversible Seatbelt Strap Covers
Offered by TINASTOYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 7 Mar. 2014
Bought to replace a lost set on my 5 month old's car seat. Love the design and they are nice and soft and do the job of making the seat belt more comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2