Profile for J. C. M. Duncan > Reviews

J. C. M. Duncan (UK)

Suttons Seeds 101032 Alyssum Perfume Petals Seed
Suttons Seeds 101032 Alyssum Perfume Petals Seed

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 5 May 2014
Not very impressed. Not many seeds have germinated. 6/30 seeds are seedlings. I had more success with seeds bought from Poundland last year!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 24 Aug 2012
I love Clinique and I love this product. Will definitely buy this again. I don't think it is too abrasive and it has a soft fragrance.

Dyto Standard Bicycle Bell - Red
Dyto Standard Bicycle Bell - Red
Offered by You Want We Have Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars mixed feelings, 24 Aug 2012
I love the old school look of this bell. But every time I go over the smallest bump it rings and so people think I am just over - enthusiastic about ringing it!

Sissel Classic Neck Cushion white Size:L
Sissel Classic Neck Cushion white Size:L

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 24 Aug 2012
This arrived on time and was well packaged.
I did research this pillow before I bought it and as I remember reading - it took a couple of nights to adjust to the firmness. But it does provide very good support and I am very happy with this purchase.

Hush Puppies Women's Evesham Black Leather Knee High Boots H26123000 7 UK
Hush Puppies Women's Evesham Black Leather Knee High Boots H26123000 7 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars 50/50, 9 Mar 2012
A bit of a tight fit around the calf, but I manage to close the zip (I am a size 12-14 trousers, average weight).
These boots are very comfortable to walk in but I am dissapointed as the block part of the heel is already showing signs of wear after 1 month of wearing them +-4 days per week.
The block seems to be swelling from rain/puddles. This is quite a disappointing flaw. The shoes are made of good quality leather and to be showing signs of falling apart - I am frustrated. What do I have to do to find a pair of boots that will last longer than 6 months?!? any suggestions?

Dylan (3CD)
Dylan (3CD)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 12 Oct 2009
This review is from: Dylan (3CD) (Audio CD)
i gave this to my mom for her birthday and she loves it as it has all the classic songs on it.

Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry Rechargeable Body & Face Epilator
Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry Rechargeable Body & Face Epilator

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 12 Oct 2009
i love this product. as a person who hates shaving and waxing only ever breaks the hair i am vedry happy to find something that actually works. I find it works better dry, than in water.