Profile for S. M. O'neill > Reviews

Content by S. M. O'neill

S. M. O'neill "Dizzygran" (Channel Islands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, 7 April 2014
These shoes are fab - I just love them! They fit perfectly, are a gorgeous hot pink, and come at a really competitive price. Highly recommended!

Deville Wood: Somme (Battleground Europe)
Deville Wood: Somme (Battleground Europe)
by Nigel Cave

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 6 Feb. 2014
Easily found on Amazon where I tend to look for any special books I require. It arrived quickly and at a good price. Many thanks.

New Womens Mens Unisex Superman Batman Print Ladies Hoody Jumpsuit Onesie (L/XL-UK14, Batman Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift, 6 Feb. 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my Granddaugter's partner. Because it hasa Batman logo on it he loved it. Very good quailty for the price. Very pleased with this purchase.

Set of 72 Tealight Candle Holder Clear Glass
Set of 72 Tealight Candle Holder Clear Glass
Offered by Quick Candles UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice set of candle holders, 6 Feb. 2014
Perfect for purpose and good quality for a very competitive price. I am very satisfied with this purchase. Thank you very much.

World of Zoo (Nintendo DS)
World of Zoo (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 10 Jan. 2014
Good purchase. I find it far easier for me to find these things on Amazon as I'm not always quite sure what it is the family want. My Granddaugher was delighted with this. Can recommend.

Victorian Farm [DVD]
Victorian Farm [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Victorian Farm [DVD] (DVD)
My Grandchildren and myself love this DVD. It is really entertaining and educational as well. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone interested in how farm life used to be in the Victorian era. The presenters are brilliant at what they do and hold the viewers attention.

H & L Russel Over The Door Organiser, 11 Pocket Soft Touch, Navy Blue, 112 x 48.2 cm
Offered by eShopingUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 10 Jan. 2014
These over door organisers are really handy and space saving. I will not hesitate to buy more when I need them. Am very satisfied with this purchase.

H & L Russel Over The Door Organiser, 20 Pocket, Cream with Black Trim
H & L Russel Over The Door Organiser, 20 Pocket, Cream with Black Trim
Offered by Babas Cave Online Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful., 10 Jan. 2014
These over door organisers are great for space saving. I love them and will happily buy more when needed. A very satisfactory and good value purchase.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Offered by Ent-Plus+

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Jan. 2014
My son just loved this game. It was priced competitively and arrived in good time. A purchase I am very happy with.

Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief [DVD]
Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief [DVD]
Dvd ~ Logan Lerman
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase., 10 Jan. 2014
Since this DVD was quite cheap I would say it was reasonable value but the story line is dated and didn't really hold the childrens' attention. But nevertheless good value for the money

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9