Profile for Pat > Reviews

Content by Pat

Pat (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Bad Blood (Virgil Flowers 4)
Bad Blood (Virgil Flowers 4)
by John Sandford

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly in secure packaging in excellent condition. Recommend seller I love this book, 9 Aug. 2014
Arrived promptly in secure packaging in excellent condition. Recommend seller
I love this book, fantastic. I can't get enough of John Sandfor'.s books. Brilliant characters.

Certain Prey
Certain Prey
by John Sandford

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly in secure packaging in excellent condition. Recommend seller I love this book I ..., 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Certain Prey (Hardcover)
Arrived promptly in secure packaging in excellent condition. Recommend seller
I love this book I can't get enough of John Sandfor'.s books. Brilliant characters.

Dead Watch
Dead Watch
by John Sandford

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book I can't get enough of John Sandfor', 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Dead Watch (Paperback)
Arrived promptly in a fair condition.

Exp Rough Country (Virgil Flowers)
Exp Rough Country (Virgil Flowers)
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Rough Country, 16 May 2014
Brilliant book, fast paced and great story. I love the Lucas Davenport book but would like to see more Virgil Flowers stories

The Tiger
The Tiger
by Lisa St. Aubin De Teran

3.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting read, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Tiger (Paperback)
This book was recommended by a friend, who thoroughly enjoyed it and has re-read it several times. I found it difficult to get into the story, but once the characters became clearer I quite enjoyed the book. A haunting story full of trials and tribulations.

The Deptford Trilogy: Fifth Business, The Manticore, World of Wonders
The Deptford Trilogy: Fifth Business, The Manticore, World of Wonders
by Robertson Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 26 Jan. 2014
The Deptford Trilogy is another book that was recommended by a friend, who could not put it down. I am only half way through this book, but so far have found it well written with fascinating characters

The Bone People
The Bone People
by Keri Hulme

4.0 out of 5 stars The Bone People, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Bone People (Paperback)
I bought The Bone People as is was recommended by a friend who said it was one of the books that has been re-read many times over the years. I have just started to read this an so far have found it bit difficult to to get into, but interesting so I will continue to read it.

The Nun's Tale: An Owen Archer Medieval Mystery: An Owen Archer Mystery (Owen Archer Mysteries 03)
by Candace Robb

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 1 Jan. 2014
This is just what I wanted to complete my set. Brilliant book, excellent condition just as advertised, well packaged. Thank you

COCK UPS IN COP LAND
COCK UPS IN COP LAND

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 22 Nov. 2013
This is a really funny book, showing the humerous side of our police men and women. A very good read, highly recommended

"Purple Party Balloon Ribbon, 100 yds"
"Purple Party Balloon Ribbon, 100 yds"
Offered by Party Bags 2 Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 29 Nov. 2012
Well packaged and colour just right, just as described on the website. Would recommend this ribbon, strong and did not fray. Arrived on time.

Page: 1 | 2