Profile for EleftheriaK > Reviews

Content by EleftheriaK

EleftheriaK

FUSION - Set of 12 High Quality Aluminium Multi coloured Crochet Hooks Needles 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm and 8mm in a plastic partitioned wallet/case
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money!, 28 Oct. 2014
Very nice crochet hooks set, full of colour and all the sizes i need in the right price!!!

VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange)
VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange)
Offered by Discount Hut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 2 July 2013
I bought it as a gift for my niece when she was 11 months old and was crawling - she just loved it! It has music, lights and sounds and it moves on it's own so the baby tries to get it. I will definetely buy it for my son to in a view months.

Diono Shade Maker Universal Stroller Sun Shade Canopy (Black)
Diono Shade Maker Universal Stroller Sun Shade Canopy (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull!, 2 July 2013
The existing canopy of our baby's stroller is not enough to keep the sun away of his face, and Diono shade maker saved us! We use it as an extra shader and it really helps :)

Babymoov Food Processor Nutribaby Zen (Green)
Babymoov Food Processor Nutribaby Zen (Green)
Offered by babydepot

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad i've chosen this product!, 2 July 2013
Great product in great price! My baby is only 2 months so for now i use it to sterilise the bottles only, but we've tried to make a baby's soup, and it came out so tasty and smooth :) Higly recommend it!

Lamaze Play And Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot
Lamaze Play And Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 months old baby loves it!!!!, 2 July 2013
When i got it on my hand i really loved Lamage toys! Very light and colourfull, it was absolutely perfect for my little baby's hands. He likes to grab the legs and talks to the head of the horse!I'm sure he will play with this toy for many more months discovering all the other features it has :)

Clippasafe Advanced Bump Belt
Clippasafe Advanced Bump Belt

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe comes first!, 28 Nov. 2012
Every pregnant woman should have this product. Except from safety, it helps you stay comfortable during the drive with the car. The price is just right and it is really easy to strap on the seat.

Sweetly Does It 20 Hole Silicone Cake Pop Mould
Sweetly Does It 20 Hole Silicone Cake Pop Mould
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet bites!!!!, 28 Nov. 2012
My first bunch of cake pops were a great success!!!!Very easy to use and bake with. It could help very much in a kids party and it comes in great price!

Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Non-Stick Jumbo Cupcake Baking Tin
Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Non-Stick Jumbo Cupcake Baking Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 28 Nov. 2012
I first used this product a couple of days ago, to make a cake for my mothers birthday and it was really easy to use and non - sticky, as it says. I also used the receipe they recommended, and it was tasty!!!! I'm really glad i bought this product!