Profile for M. L. Robalo > Reviews

Content by M. L. Robalo

M. L. Robalo (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Saffron Pure Spanish 1g (Azafran)
Saffron Pure Spanish 1g (Azafran)
Offered by Jalpur Millers Online
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 24 Jan 2014
Great value for money and very good quality. If you're thinking of buying it, just do it. I will be purchasing again!

CiT Jupiter Midi Tower Mesh Gaming Case with Red LED Fan and No PSU - Black
CiT Jupiter Midi Tower Mesh Gaming Case with Red LED Fan and No PSU - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Jan 2014
Good materials and well made. Does the job well and I have not needed the optional extra fans yet. Would recommend!

2 PAIRS OF LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES (SIZE 5)
2 PAIRS OF LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES (SIZE 5)
Offered by Lambland ltd
Price: 3.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent and great value for money., 24 Jan 2014
These are very good value for money and they are very decent. They do make your shoes a little warmer but beware they are also a little thick so if your shoes are already on the tight side you may want to consider thinner insoles.

Full Length Sports Insoles- Guaranteed Comfort (UK 5/EU 38)
Full Length Sports Insoles- Guaranteed Comfort (UK 5/EU 38)
Offered by SturdyFoot
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 24 Jan 2014
Very comfy, but they do take up some space in your shoes so if you are after thin insoles, don't go for these. They are perfect for what I need though, so 5 stars from me!

Lamisil Once 1% Cutaneous Solution 4g
Lamisil Once 1% Cutaneous Solution 4g
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to have worked., 24 Jan 2014
I followed the instructions to a T and it seems to have solved my problem. I would recommend this product.

Libbys 100% Pure Pumpkin Pie Filling 425 g (Pack of 4)
Libbys 100% Pure Pumpkin Pie Filling 425 g (Pack of 4)
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Jan 2014
Purchased this to make some pumpkin desserts and have so far made pumpkin pie and pumpkin fritters. They both turned out great and I will be experimenting some more with the remaining 2 tins. Would highly recommend as this is a much easier alternative to buying, cooking and pureeing your own pumpkin.

iKross Galaxy Touch Screen Stylus Pen - Black for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900, Galaxy S4 , Galaxy S3 III i9300 / SGH-I747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710 / SCH-I535
Offered by BlueMall
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 24 Jan 2014
No complaints about this, but beware, if you have a screen protector installed on your phone, this may not work.

DUCK RIM BLOCK PURPLE CAGE - 1
DUCK RIM BLOCK PURPLE CAGE - 1
Offered by Dealsdirect247
Price: 3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 24 Jan 2014
Nothing much to say about this except that it does exactly what you'd expect it to. Great price, would purchase again.

Saint Tropez J1120 Women's Shirt Holiday Small
Saint Tropez J1120 Women's Shirt Holiday Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems nice enough, 24 Jan 2014
Seems nice enough but sizes run on the larger side so I had to return it as a small was too big for me (I'm usually a UK 8 or 10).

Casio Men's Quartz Watch with Gold Dial Digital Display and Rose Gold Stainless Steel Strap B640WC-5AEF
Price: 32.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, but..., 24 Jan 2014
I absolutely love this watch. Unlike other reviewers I think the size is perfect. The colour is really nice and the watch seems sturdy. However, after a week of use there is a small scratch on the glass. It's not too bad and it's only visible in certain lights, but I feel like I have been pretty careful with it, so I have knocked down one star.

Overall I am very satisfied and would definitely purchase again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4