Profile for Mrs Sarah Killingback > Reviews

Content by Mrs Sarah Kill...

Mrs Sarah Killingback

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NEW TRUESHOPPING 3 IN 1 GARDEN ELECTRIC LEAF BLOWER VACUUM SHREDDER 2800W
NEW TRUESHOPPING 3 IN 1 GARDEN ELECTRIC LEAF BLOWER VACUUM SHREDDER 2800W

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 7 Nov 2014
Husband absolutely loves this leaf blower. It is really adjustable, manoeuvrable and mulches too (so he says). It was available at a great price and he is thrilled to bits with it.

SoundLab Lightweight Orange School Office Stereo Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by DBLS Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Thrown away, 7 Nov 2014
Yes, I know these headphones are cheap but I can't really see the point of selling something so rubbish for any price. It is impossible to align the foam pads so they fit over both ears and the adjustment mechanism is too loose. I have no idea what the sound quality is like because I could't hear through both ears at the same time. They have been binned.

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes. Music, Music, Music. Boys, Boys, Boys.
Clothes, Clothes, Clothes. Music, Music, Music. Boys, Boys, Boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 Nov 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed CCCMMMBBB. When I finished it I wanted to email Viv Albertine and tell her so, although I didn't because I am too shy. The writing style seems to start off simply and become more sophisticated as Ms Albertine recounts events later on in her life and I felt that this was an extremely effective method of storytelling. The book is honest, funny, thought provoking and really interesting. I heartily recommend it, both for those reminiscing about their youth and for younger readers wondering what life is all about.

Richer Than God: Manchester City, Modern Football and Growing Up
Richer Than God: Manchester City, Modern Football and Growing Up

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 1 July 2014
I enjoyed reading this book as a counterpoint to the World Cup. It is a bit repetitive in places though which broke up the flow a bit.

Fortunately for myself, I can live with the influx of money into the game, but I do feel for the author as he can't.

Pic Collage
Pic Collage

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, love it, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Pic Collage (App)
Pic Collage is the most marvellous software application in the world. I got it for my son to play with but I use it all the time to make little posters, cards and photo montages.

1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
Offered by Tec Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain loom bands, 25 Jun 2014
Absolutely as described, 1800 bands of assorted colours with s clips and hooks. Comes in 3 bags of 600 each. The quality is reasonable - we haven't had many breakages - and the price was good. Not the fastest delivery but with free p&p I'm not complaining. They arrived within the timeframe advertised so happy overall.

Official Rainbow Loom 600 Rainbow Refill Bands w/ C Clips
Official Rainbow Loom 600 Rainbow Refill Bands w/ C Clips
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT as described, 25 Jun 2014
These loom bands are clearly advertised as being "official rainbow loom bands with C clips" They are not official, not made by Rainbow Loom and do not contain c clips.

They are OK but I can buy these locally for £2.

The package states very clearly they are "Friendship" brand and contain S clips. I fail to see that this poor description was an error. The official Rainbow Loom brand bands are more expensive than this type, as I understand matters Rainbow is a small family-run company who had the initial idea for looms. I think it is a poor do that this company is cashing in on their success in such a way. Of course, from the product photo, you can't tell what brand they are and that should have warned me.

However, they arrived quickly and, as they were part of a birthday present, I was glad of that.

Dickies 874 Original 874(tm) Work Pant Rinsed Maple 34W x 32L
Dickies 874 Original 874(tm) Work Pant Rinsed Maple 34W x 32L

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great trousers, 25 Jun 2014
My husband has always had a great liking for Dickies and had previously insisted on only wearing the Double Knee Pant. Now having realised his lifestyle no longer requires the double knee, he tried this trouser and has been really happy with the fit and quality. They took a while to arrive, although it within the published time frame, but they had come from the US so this was understandable. The price was pretty competitive too.

I have a problem with the choice of courier as the package was simply left on the doorstep with no effort to check if someone was in and no card of any sort left by the driver. I was in and well within earshot plus my neighbour saw this take place As it happens, neither she nor I are inclined towards dishonesty and I was glad not to have to arrange redelivery had the driver just a card, so "no harm, no foul" but I wouldn't use them myself.

Kids Army MA-1 Flight Jacket - Pilot Jacket Fits Ages 3-12 (Age 7-8)
Kids Army MA-1 Flight Jacket - Pilot Jacket Fits Ages 3-12 (Age 7-8)
Offered by Savage Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Super jacket, 25 Jun 2014
My husband had been searching for weeks to find something he wanted to buy for our son and was delighted with this find. Delivery was prompt and the jacket is of good quality. Son loves wearing it.

Ecover Delicate 1 litre (Pack of 3)
Ecover Delicate 1 litre (Pack of 3)
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 25 Jun 2014
I am so happy with my order of Ecover Delicate laundry liquid. The delivery was super-speedy, within a couple of days of ordering, and well packaged. The bottles are larger than those you buy in the supermarket and very good value. It seems to be about half the supermarket price. I could not really be happier with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3