Profile for W. Humpage > Reviews

W. Humpage

Casio FX-85GTPLUS Scientific Calculator
Casio FX-85GTPLUS Scientific Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio FX-85GTPLUS, 16 May 2011
My Sons school told us he had to have this calculator and were offering it for slightly more than Amazon. It is so easy to buy from Amazon I decided to go this route and as usual the purchased item turned up immediately without any problems. I can't comment on the product as we will only find out about that over the next 6 years but I am not too worried.

JVC HA-NC250 High Quality Noise Cancelling Headphones with Comfortable Ear Pads
JVC HA-NC250 High Quality Noise Cancelling Headphones with Comfortable Ear Pads
Offered by PROSPEROUS

5.0 out of 5 stars JVC High Quality Noise Cancelling Headphones, 13 Sept. 2009
I read other reviews and will not buy into the Bose experience again. Too expensive.

These came highly rated and at a sensible price less than £100.

As soon as you open the high quality zipped black box it is apparent these are high quality headphones. I had not used anything like this before and was impressed by the difference when I hooked them up to my Ipod and turned the headphones on and off while listening to music. The music sounded pure and crystal clear. Then I tried them with an iPhone and the clarity of speech was impressive and far better than noise cancelling bluetooth devices.

The next test will be a long haul flight but everything looking very good so far. Very comfortable and light. I don't think keeping them on for several hours will cause any discomfort.

Overall so far very good and I am very happy with my purchase.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2013 3:46 PM BST