Profile for Lucie Dearling > Reviews

Lucie Dearling

Gin & Tonic Bath & Shower Gel
Gin & Tonic Bath & Shower Gel

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bottle, 9 Jan 2014
Very solid bottle, looks vintage. Smells exactly like G&T which I know it was meant to, but I was surprised how spot on it was!
When it arrived, the screw lid was damaged so I contacted the company straight away and they said they would sent me a knew one. They eventually did but it took them a while and I didn't hear anything from them until I contacted them. They didn't argue with me at all and were happy to send a replacement without fuss.
The only thing I would say is that my mum, who I got it for, said that when she put it in the bath, it didn't really smell that much!

Andrew James Quarter Pounder Hamburger Maker / Beefburger Press + 100 Wax Discs - Ideal For BBQ's
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., 9 Jan 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and it's perfect. It's quite solid and not cheap looking.
It comes with a lot of extra sheets for your many burgers!

tedim® - Whisky Rocks Ice Cube Cooling Stones Made from Granite
tedim® - Whisky Rocks Ice Cube Cooling Stones Made from Granite
Offered by Shop4yoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, 9 Jan 2014
I spent a lot of time looking for some whiskey rocks because I'd read so many mixed reviews.
I'm not entirely convinced that they are actually granite (my dad is a geologist and said they're made of something else) and they are quite small and not as smooth as I expected.
If I was to buy these again I think I'd pay a bit more and go with a brand.

Personalised It's Gin O Clock Design Bubble Hi Ball Glass
Personalised It's Gin O Clock Design Bubble Hi Ball Glass
Offered by One Eyed Cat Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this for my Mum (a big gin fan) and she loves it!
The company were very prompt in requesting the name that I wanted on it, and it was delivered very soon after.
It's quite a solid glass but the wording on it makes it look delicate.

Fur Lined Blue Cloud Duvet Duck Slippers (large 7-8)
Fur Lined Blue Cloud Duvet Duck Slippers (large 7-8)
Offered by Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 9 Jan 2014
Bought these for a friend for Christmas and she loves them! She said they're very cosy and keep her little feet warm.
The only issue is that they seem to leave feathers everywhere she goes, which isn't an issue for her but kept her mum busy with the hoover over Christmas!